One Bad 12-Year Old!

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Crab cakes and slashing up criminals…That’s what Maryland does![/quote]

LMAO.

That kid is truly a badass. I dont see how he could be charged with anything, like it was previously said, I’m sure the cops are just making sure it looks like it was dealt with accordingly.

Give that kid a fucking medal.

I picture this kid jumping on the old guy like a wild razorback, then goin to town on him over and over. This kid is already a man amongst men. I bet his t-levels jumped so high after pouncing the dude that he sprouted some pubes seemingly out of nowhere.

that is truely ballsy, but i see where one can find the courage to do this. a boys mother is probably the most influential person in their life.

I have a lot of respect for the kid.

I hope that’s the only time he has to do something like that.

IF the DA decides to charge him someone should put one right between his chickenshit DA eyes.

Fuckin’ dope. If I saw someone attacking a family member of mine, I’d go to town.

On the other hand, I am insanely jealous of all the pussy this kid is going to inevitably end up with.

Pray for the kid, not praise. It was something that we all should hope we never have to do. He won’t ever be able to let this go.

BUT I do think his mom should take him to see that 12 year old girl in Dallas that was stripping.
Imagine the Uber T-Babies they could have…