T Nation

One 1ml of 200mg E6D Against One .5ml of Same 200mg Test C?

Ok I have done the 1ml 200mg E6D and I have done the .5ml 200mg E3D both for years at a time the last few years have been E3D. I just went back to E6D because I feel like my peak T off the 200mg is higher once a week is higher. I know some feel the roller coaster on the E6D and you get more stable levels with the E3D but I like having my T in the higher ranges that I get on day 3,4,5. But then again I been think and reading and I got to questioning myself… confusing my self really (we have a lot of talks the two of us) haha! Thinking about going back the E3D, what I want to ask is with 200mg Test C when taking .5ml am I getting 200mg just less volume or 100mg? I am sure I learned this answer along time ago but I just can’t remember.

Don’t do that.

When you take .5mL you are getting less volume (.5mL vs 1.0mL) which contains 100mg of testosterone cypionate

Most do weekly injections, however, if you feel better or simply prefer biweekly dosing, or even more frequently, there is nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, “When you take .5mL you are getting less volume (.5mL vs 1.0mL) which contains 100mg of testosterone cypionate” ok so that is what I thought before I got confused. Thanks, So that means my T and FT levels will never be as high taken E3D and they were on E6D? Right?

Levels should be higher on trough injecting twice weekly v.s once weekly, you should rely on lab testing. It sounds like you’re not doing labs for the fact you have none when on either protocol. If levels are lower on twice weekly dosing, then you need a dosage increase.

1 Like

I do labs every 6 months, I have labs for E6D but it’s been a few years since I had any when doing E3D but the fact is labs show what you have in you that day so if they are on day 3 of the E6D they will be higher than they would be on day 6. Also other stuff factors into levels like hard heavy lifting or not lifting much that month. It’s all kind of subjective, I was just thinking to much. I would like to have the amount of T all week every week that I have on day 3 of the E6D and was trying to think about that, but I guess the only way to do that would to inject 200mg E3D and that would not be a TRT dose. I studied this stuff for the first few years and found what I liked then just cruised along happy as I could be, I have forgotten a lot of what I learned hence my questions and confusion. I read a post by KSman today were he stated he had become somewhat resistant and it made me wonder about that because I have been on TRT for 8+ yrs. But my last labs were great so I should stop thinking and just keep cruising along. . Thanks for your input

Not necessarily, depends on how you metabolize testosterone. I would expect, after 3+ days at trough, levels would be higher. With twice weekly protocols, levels will not get as high, or as low. For those that may be oversensitive to hormonal fluctuations, this works for them.

1 Like

Not sure about this, I recall reading something in the literature about the body increasing androgen receptors with higher testosterone levels. Regardless, I’ve been on 200mg/week for almost six years and may feel even better now than when I started.

1 Like

Honestly this is going to boil down to personal preference. Some like the once per week dosing and some like twice per week. 2 times per week will definitely keep your levels more stable, but I am not sure it makes a difference in feel although you can see it on lab work. One of the best dosing schedules I have ever done, and seen other men do is 100mg every 5 days, but it is hard to keep track of. But if you can, it is optimal because TE and TC have about a 7 day half-life, some would argue 6. So with 5 days, you know your not letting your trough drop too low. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Mathematically, the dose is the same, the levels should be exactly the same after you build up the half-lives over six weeks. If you are a fast metabolizer, you would take a slightly higher dose every three days (So more over all as well) and have a higher trough level.

“Mathematically, the dose is the same, the levels should be exactly the same after you build up the half-lives over six weeks. If you are a fast metabolizer, you would take a slightly higher dose every three days (So more over all as well) and have a higher trough level.” ………. Ok that makes sense.
Thanks,