Once You Start it Never Ends

All right I think he’s just wanting some love. I got this one fellas.

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Hi guy’s im an ex jr.canadian competitor in amateur bodybuilding.i started at 16 and trained consistently,at 18 i was 3rd in the jr.Mr.Canada.

I would not of wasted my time if i had to do it over again.Today’s Hgh monkey’s are 5-8inches 320lb’s with 42inch waists.Truthfully don’t dedicate your life to addiction,yes you become habituated and will never train natural again,and for what? a tropy.just my thought’s john[/quote]

[quote]conservativedog wrote:
All right I think he’s just wanting some love. I got this one fellas.

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Hi guy’s im an ex jr.canadian competitor in amateur bodybuilding.i started at 16 and trained consistently,at 18 i was 3rd in the jr.Mr.Canada.

I would not of wasted my time if i had to do it over again.Today’s Hgh monkey’s are 5-8inches 320lb’s with 42inch waists.Truthfully don’t dedicate your life to addiction,yes you become habituated and will never train natural again,and for what? a tropy.just my thought’s john[/quote]

[/quote]

My abs hurt lol

Hey Guy’s,Im not trying to be negative or condesending.I am pro-Anabolic steroids.I was only trying to say that anabolic steroids wont make everyone a champion who takes them.Bodybuilding is not just steroids? The biggest factor is genetic potential,plus genome type,ecto,endo,etc.People who make graet gains on steroids,also make really exceptional progress prior to taking steroids.

Arnold at 19years of age was Mr.Universe and lived in Europe at was steroid free.Joe Weider brought Arnold to America and after he trained for many years went on a few simple compounds,basically testosterone derivitives like primabolin,winstrol.The difference in the day was,Bodybuilder’s used lower doses,but stayed on longer cycles of 16-20week’s.The reason is simple,it takes time.

This on and off in a few weeks is not substantial,you can’t grow mature muscle tissue that fast.The type of tissue will be the bloated,no vein,no grain type.Guy’s Frank Zane’s arms where 17inches,but cut to ribbin’s and looked getter than guy’s with 21inch soft arm’s.Guy’s i look at things from my 53year’s of age,when i was 23 my opinion was more in the relm of most young guy’s. thank’s john

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Hey Guy’s,Im not trying to be negative or condesending.I am pro-Anabolic steroids.I was only trying to say that anabolic steroids wont make everyone a champion who takes them.Bodybuilding is not just steroids?[/quote]

everyone who posts on this site already knows this. Everybody in the WORLD already knows this. Seriously, you can stop now.

I feel like Johnny k is having a conversation with himself in here. We’re all just here listening in on it. Even his opening post was worded like he was answering someone’s question.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I feel like Johnny k is having a conversation with himself in here. We’re all just here listening in on it. Even his opening post was worded like he was answering someone’s question.[/quote]

he must have abused some other things…

I get what he’s saying.
1.) Steroids are not a one-stop shop for success, in life or bodybuilding.
2.) Those who dabble with these drugs (atleast somewhat successfully) will continue to do so for the rest of their lives.

These sentiments are often echoed by the more experienced posters and former competitors.

Now please don’t feed the troll and /thread.
-PTD

.I have used AAS and will be glad to speak in an educated manner about such compounds.I am not Pro-Steroid,actually quite the opposite.I hope too learn more and make some new friends.Thank-you johnnyk52

^^^^ this is a Direct quote from this guy on another forum, thought you were pro steroid?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I feel like Johnny k is having a conversation with himself in here. We’re all just here listening in on it. Even his opening post was worded like he was answering someone’s question.[/quote]
Hi Mr.Flipcollar,actually i was addressing a prior post that got very fighting mad with another guy who was very rude to me.Brother i welcome anyone to challenge my beliefs,but when people start calling me an uneducated asshole,i get Fighting Mad and would put a cap in hisv knee,if he was man-up and not hide behind a keyboaerd.I know alot as ive been in this business for 30year’s.Brother i seen novices and high dose doper’s get all the side affect’s,but not the knowledgeable,who know it takes many year’s to be Mr.America,or say Mr.New York city,or even a novice competition.These punks think they can be champion’s in 1year that’s delusional.thank’s john

We got it. Seriously thanks for the input. When these guys make it to age 53 their posts will change accordingly.

I hope.

Hang in there and keep having conversations with yourself :slight_smile:

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:
Hey Guy’s,Im not trying to be negative or condesending.I am pro-Anabolic steroids.I was only trying to say that anabolic steroids wont make everyone a champion who takes them.Bodybuilding is not just steroids? The biggest factor is genetic potential,plus genome type,ecto,endo,etc.People who make graet gains on steroids,also make really exceptional progress prior to taking steroids.

Arnold at 19years of age was Mr.Universe and lived in Europe at was steroid free.Joe Weider brought Arnold to America and after he trained for many years went on a few simple compounds,basically testosterone derivitives like primabolin,winstrol.The difference in the day was,Bodybuilder’s used lower doses,but stayed on longer cycles of 16-20week’s.The reason is simple,it takes time.

This on and off in a few weeks is not substantial,you can’t grow mature muscle tissue that fast.The type of tissue will be the bloated,no vein,no grain type.Guy’s Frank Zane’s arms where 17inches,but cut to ribbin’s and looked getter than guy’s with 21inch soft arm’s.Guy’s i look at things from my 53year’s of age,when i was 23 my opinion was more in the relm of most young guy’s. thank’s john[/quote]

This whole post was painfully irrelevant. The pictures were funny though.