Once You Start it Never Ends

Hi guy’s im an ex jr.canadian competitor in amateur bodybuilding.i started at 16 and trained consistently,at 18 i was 3rd in the jr.Mr.Canada.I took testosterone enanthate mostly.In my day all bodybuilder’s got steroids from their dr.i trained for 8yr’s consistently.One thing that steroids do is make you big and strong.Especially if you have physical potential.I also witnessed many guy’s who took steroids and wasted there time,no potential.One negative thing is not developing other interests,as bodybuilding is no career?.

I would not of wasted my time if i had to do it over again.Today’s Hgh monkey’s are 5-8inches 320lb’s with 42inch waists.Truthfully don’t dedicate your life to addiction,yes you become habituated and will never train natural again,and for what? a tropy.Big deal.Our sport is all about aas at the Pro level.just my thought’s john

who are you to tell someone how to live their life?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
who are you to tell someone how to live their life?[/quote]

Hey buddy.Ive been there,unlike you? can give my opinion,as ive lived a competed.Who are you,and why are you right?

never said i was right, never said you were wrong but your post just comes off as bitchy and whiney to be honest, just my opinion

wheres the point?

You are right, you wasted your time. You should have obviously spent all the time you trained in basic literature classes and learning how to construct proper sentences and paragraph structures.

What makes you think you can come on here and tell people they are wasting their lives? Because you competed? Congrats, if you had dedication you might have made it somewhere. But instead you are here, feebly trying to influence people who are probably more dedicated to whatever their goals are than you ever were.

I bid you good day sir.

This guy’s all over the internet spouting off about steroids, and his bodybuilding career from 20+ years ago. Proper sentence structure isn’t up his alley on any other sites either. He’s been banned from a few.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
This guy’s all over the internet spouting off about steroids, and his bodybuilding career from 20+ years ago. Proper sentence structure isn’t up his alley on any other sites either. He’s been banned from a few.[/quote]
Hey Buddy,iwas Mr.canada 3rd in 1978,plus ontario 2nd also 5 more titles.Please o’great one please tell the audience about all your titles???

You have a Big-Mouth and a little body,moreover,complete jealousey for anyone who had the ability to make it at anytime.Forget the grammer and punctuation that’s irrelevent.The point is your a guy who hates!!!Im 6-2 240Lb’s.I also luike to fight and would love it if you came to Toronto and we could spar in the ring.I would knock your candy Ass-out.john kelly Mr.Jr. Canada.Buddy anytime,any place.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
This guy’s all over the internet spouting off about steroids, and his bodybuilding career from 20+ years ago. Proper sentence structure isn’t up his alley on any other sites either. He’s been banned from a few.[/quote]
Apparently you are aswell.WTF.I have benched 530Lb’s and placed in the Mr.Canada jr in 1978.What have you done? I thought So-F-ALL Wimp!!!

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Hey Buddy,iwas Mr.canada 3rd in 1978,plus ontario 2nd also 5 more titles.Please o’great one please tell the audience about all your titles???

You have a Big-Mouth and a little body,moreover,complete jealousey for anyone who had the ability to make it at anytime.Forget the grammer and punctuation that’s irrelevent.The point is your a guy who hates!!!Im 6-2 240Lb’s.I also luike to fight and would love it if you came to Toronto and we could spar in the ring.I would knock your candy Ass-out.john kelly Mr.Jr. Canada.Buddy anytime,any place.[/quote]

Roid rage much?

I’m trying to figure out where I said I was a competitive bodybuilder. Can’t find it anywhere. Was anything I said about you false? Haven’t you been banned from other sites for doing exactly what you’re doing here?

Wow your e-credentials are huge!!!

guys this guy came 2nd and 3rd place in some comps in the 70s! Bow down to his superior knowledge. I, for one, am throwing out my roids

[quote]johnny k53 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

You have a Big-Mouth and a little body,moreover,complete jealousey for anyone who had the ability to make it at anytime.Forget the grammer and punctuation that’s irrelevent.The point is your a guy who hates!!!Im 6-2 240Lb’s.I also luike to fight and would love it if you came to Toronto and we could spar in the ring.I would knock your candy Ass-out.john kelly Mr.Jr. Canada.Buddy anytime,any place.[/quote]

******** INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT ********

haha, where is bonez when you need him?

I appreciate your insight John, it’s always useful to hear from guys who have been there. Thanks.

Im still wondering what the point of this post is? It sounds like when people tell me cigarettes are bad…yes i know and still continue to not give a fuck.

google his name. his posts on other sites are essentially identical to this. so is his temper. the guy’s just an uneducated fool who fucked around with steroids and wants to share his stories with the world like he’s the first person to ever abuse steroids. It’s an ego thing.

I like hearing from someone with a negative outlook once in a while, puts my current path in perspective.

As a noob, it’s good to hear it all.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
google his name. his posts on other sites are essentially identical to this. so is his temper. the guy’s just an uneducated fool who fucked around with steroids and wants to share his stories with the world like he’s the first person to ever abuse steroids. It’s an ego thing.[/quote]

haha i like you