T Nation

Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End.

you don't say.

I asked an awesome girl to marry me.

I have sex whenever I want (granted only with her :smiley: ), she lifts weights, and doesn't bitch at me, to be continued...

Once upon a time, this guy farted whenever he wanted.

The End

Once upon a time, this guy farted whenever he wanted. He then had a MMF and became as gay as a fanny pack full of rainbow dicks.

The End

Once upon a time, a guy farted, but he ended up shitting his pants. His wife washed them.
The End.

once upon a time a guy, a guy farted and shit his pants because his wife made really bad sloppy joes so he hit her.

The End.

Once upon a time in China. Look it up.

The End.

Once upon a time there was a cha.

Big Trouble in Little China.

Look it up.

I once tried to start a thread about how I killed a fly and walked away from the dead fly and when I came back the fly had reanimated and was now a zombie fly. The mods told me it had absolutely nothing to do with this website and they weren't going to post it...I wonder how this thread is any more relevant than my true life(death) zombie fly story. Mine was at least fairly fucking interesting...this one? Moy, moy poco.

lol damn. try to post the story again senny.

Now once upon a time not too long ago,
a n***a like myself had to strong arm a ho.
Now this was not a ho in the sense of havin' a pussy,
but a pussy havin' no god damn sense, tryin' to push me....

Once upon a time I woke up..ah sorry I have to speak in third person...a guy woke up, scratched his ass-and there it was--a huge fucking hemorrhoid.

The end.