T Nation

Once On Androstenediol?

i was on methyl vol about a year and a half ago, well after doing some studying on methyl vol, after i took a whole bottle of it, i see that they banned it due to legal issues, this is stuff i bought at max muscle, my question is if androstenediol is a steroid then can my body build naturally ever again? please help a confused, worried beginner

You kind of already asked this in another thread. Yes you can continue to grow naturally.

correct me if im wrong but i beleive that if you are able to effectively complete your PCT - get your test production and what not back online - you should start making gains a few months after your cycle - shit like thermogencics can help after stopping a cycle - because they reduce the break down of muscle -

• when i finish the cycle im on - im going to be doing a PCT consisting of prenyl, clomid and nolva … as well as taking creatine and NO for a good few months after the cycle and the ECA stack to reduce catabolic activiy (its a thermogenic)

[quote]MrBman wrote:
shit like thermogencics can help after stopping a cycle - because they reduce the break down of muscle -

• when i finish the cycle im on - im going to be doing a PCT consisting of prenyl, clomid and nolva … as well as taking creatine and NO for a good few months after the cycle and the ECA stack to reduce catabolic activiy (its a thermogenic)[/quote]

A-2 adrenoreceptor agonists like Clen and to a lesser extent ephedra, have been shown to have anticatabolic properties in MICE.

You said thermogenics, do you understand what a broad term that is? Some compounds that ramp up the metabolism actually will spur on catabolism.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

true - yea thermogenic is a pretty broad term and i agree that some do promote catabolic activity - ive just seen some good reviews from the ECA stack with some of my buddies who implemented it along side their PCT - you would never eat below your caloric requirmeents that would be retarted - but for some reason the ECA stack has the ability to reduce catabolic activity …

maybe it just worked on the guys i knw who used it - and in know way should be a generalization of the the stacks properties - i just beleive it works because of what they were able to retain - and efective it was for them

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

very true bud

honestly, whats so good about androstenediol … like its a precursar to testosterone - but regardless of how much you take - wouldnt your body only convert as much as it deemed within the normal test ranges … or does it give you a sufficient test spike?