Once and For All: Clomid or Tamoxifen?

[quote]theBigEnglishman wrote:
what about diffrent ones acting as an estrogen in some tissues[/quote]

what about it? I think it is usually a good thing…

Listen shit head if you go cross eyed on the shit so be it.

All right whats up with calling me out ass hole i was trying to give you a negative side of clomid pct isn’t something i know much about!

Fuck that i gave you my on line connection but if you want to act like aself righteous ho then “fuck yah”

be a bitch then pussy!

Straight up dawg your not in a weight class to talk that kind of shit in person!

^^ Estrogen rebound?

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Listen shit head if you go cross eyed on the shit so be it.

All right whats up with calling me out ass hole i was trying to give you a negative side of clomid pct isn’t something i know much about!

Fuck that i gave you my on line connection but if you want to act like aself righteous ho then “fuck yah”

be a bitch then pussy!

[/quote]

WOW!..please leave this forum now.

Who are you talking to judge? Are you joking or serious?

Just talking a little shit but yeah i guess i got my panties all in a ruffle for nothing!!

And nah i couldn’t be serious like that with you brother.

Sorry i even said it allthough it was around the time i had a relapse on alcohol.

Hell in a drunken stupper i would talk shit to the pope.

I still look at you as a real friend so please forgive a drunken fools shit talkin.

BUT IM BACK ON THE WAGON JUST WHERE I NEED TO BE!!!

YO PARTNUGH IN CRIME,
THE JUDGE

No need to say anymore, i understand 100%

:smiley:

Glad to have you back on the ‘good’ side brother… keep battling on :wink:

I’ve used 4 weeks of clomid after a cycle of 500mg/wk test and 4 weeks of nolva after 750mg/wk test and 3 weeks of nolva after a 4 week run with Havoc and didn’t really notice much of a difference as far as recovery goes. I got terrible acne from both (not much during either of the cycles) which leads me to believe that hormone levels were fluctuating too much during PCT. I’m not sure how to avoid that other than to do a taper. I experienced mental side effects from clomid and not from nolva. Im going to be using nolva at 40,20,20,10 after my next cycle of 700mg/wk test + proviron.