On TRT - Without Enough Info

Insurance is jacking around…I bit the bullet and just paid for the adex…16 bucks a pill…should be gold inside… Dosing .25 e3d… 2 days in and already can feel a big change in mood and energy…prostate feels better…seems unlikley E2 cleared enough to feel it?..placebo effect?..maybe…but morn wood was crazy today…stand down soldier…

Will run this a few weeks…pull labs in between doses and report back…unless free T goes up into upper thirds of range…Unlikley…I am going to try the cyp…the next rabbit to pull out of the hat is convincing the doc of a hcg / pct protocol before starting…so I am covered if the tangible benefits of raising T do not out way the risk at my age…many thanks to KSman and others for all the great info and tailored advice.

Adex update- I felt extremely tired shortly after taking the second .25 anastrazole. So much that I thought I was coming down w something …took it again this morn and have been wiped out all day. Major brain fog too. Hopefully I will feel better after a night of sleep.

Surely .25 mg e3d didn’t crash E2 in 3 doses? Maybe an Adex side for me? This is much worse than low T fatigue.

Now what? Press on, lower dose , take at night and hope fatigue subsides? Test E2 this early? Request a different AI?

Bump for Adex advice? You guys think I have adex sides or am I an over responder and E2 crashed? I feel better 3 days later…but I also feel that anxious moody feeling coming back…a sign E2 is rising Or it could just be the sudafed I’m taking for a head cold…a little nervous taking the adex again b/c it wiped me out…may try a .12 dose…about the smallest I could with a tablet.

Hey Man, just read your whole thread.
Adex crushes me the same way it does you, even on as little as .25mg total per week divided up.
Many guys find the same. I use Aromasin 12.5mg per week along with 100mg/wk T-cyp.
Even on that small dose of AI, I still had some of the down feelings associated with too much AI.
Once I added HCG everything came together.

Aromasin may be a harder sale with your doc, but you can purchase it (and HCG) on line from India way cheaper
than you can get it here.

antiaging systems . com sell a 100mcg arimidex pill 28x100mcg for $30. If an over responder could take 100mcg twice a week.
Posting this as those dam arimidex pills are small and hard to cut into smaller doses.
Have u lost much weight of late. I found after losing weight that my E2 came down to a more reasonable level without needing arimidex.

thanks PKNY- last straw was adex .125 dose felt good then a .06 dose 3 days later… boom… crashed for 2 days… ask the doc for aromasin… we will see what he says

100mcg adex? wow, thats a microdose for sure if I am converting that right… powerful stuff I guess…maybe if the aromasin doesnt work… Ive heard of the RC dex etc that could be an option… sticking with the RX for now so I know what dosages Im getting… heard that is sometimes hard to dial in with the liquids

no real weight to lose Danny… actually trying to gain…just not in the gut! ha…its hard to build with low T tho brother…

Doc is jacking around on calling the Aromasin in… So I am testing the Adex ultra low dose… .08 is about as small as I can cut them…I have read about crushing them and mixing in vodka or pga… Does anyone know if that works? Some say they don’t mix we’ll and will crystallize etc…

Braaap, question on when you ditched the gel, did you administer a proper PCT? You mentioned Orchex, did you use that or just got off the gel without any supplements?

Thanks.

A liquid anastrozole product, typically 1mg/ml can be dispensed in one drop increments. research chemical anastrozole - Google Search

Shak - I didn’t do a PCT -have no idea why or how my T rose higher than it was on the Gel - crazy - the more I know, the less I understand. Update - I found a dose of Adex that I could tolerate .08 E3D (roughly 1/12th a tablet)… I ran that dose for 6 weeks and saw no long term improvement on mood or energy…actually, I felt worse…just switched to aromisin, front loaded with 1/4 tablet (6.25mg), taking half that (3 mg) now every 3 days…

Energy and mood is still terrible… apparently lowering E is not the cure… OR… I have blown through the “sweet spot” and am too low, causing more symptoms… that could very well be the case… but still have some morn wood, and hadn’t noticed joints hurting, wont know until I draw labs again next week…

A lot of days I just feel tired and grumpy even after good 8 hrs of sleep, other days I feel good, then minor problems at work, kids, wife causes stress, I can feel the adrenaline, cortisol, whatever it is shooting up… my mood sours… and then my energy hits the floor… and I am then worthless as far as getting things done… not sure if all this is Low T, Low E, Adrenal Fatigue, Food Allergies, Depression?

Whatever it is, it sucks… I think the AI’s have made it worse… I would probably quit the aromasin but I need to get the labs before I stop to see where I am, maybe that will be another clue as to what I need to do. Going to check 4 cortisols and DHEA too… I assume that SHBG is high b/c of the norm total T and super low free T last test… so I hadnt spent the money to test that, what can you do with that info anyway?

Lastly- my dad is full blown Celiac (gluten allergy)… I had the full panel done and came back negative…maybe I should try a gluten free diet anyway? )-:

Any other ideas or labs I should check guys?? thanks…

It gets more confusing…
Felt so bad last week that I stopped the Aromisin, and did labs less than 3 days after last micro dose(3 MG)… (the aromisin should have just been cleared out, and as a suicidal AI, I assumed E would be lowered… at least some)

Total T -757
LH - 6
FSH - 3.3
E2 - 37.4 (WTF!!!)
Free T - 13

Also, the AST liver marker was slightly high for the first time… 42 (0-40)… and the bun… bun / creatine ratio were both slightly high.

I took another 3 mg of aromisin saturday…started itching, espec nips, mood was terrible nxt day, lethargic, prostate spasms, but night wood was strong and had above average Org…

I think Im allergic to the aromasin…and possibly the adex too… I have a history of allergies to some medication… rogaine in particular… not sure if that horrible anxiety I had last week was Aromisin or high E… or combination…

So I take AI’s and my E2 goes up and I feel like crap… on the positive… T is up… what to do now?? I just started the gluten free diet… I suppose I should just let everything settle for a few weeks…and retest for a clean baseline… suggestions?

I feel so much better off of the AI… and eating no gluten. The prostate doesn’t feel quite right though, I have to make sure to really empty my bladder… or the hose takes a final squirt after I put it away. Annoying. KSman eluded that E2 was probably the culprit of the prostate issues. Any supplement advice for that, pygeum, beta sitosteral, etc?? Adex gave me fatigue sides, Aromasin much worse plus anxiety and itch… what about liquid letro micro dosed at like .25?