T Nation

On TRT for 5 Months. Need Feedback

Hello Brutha's I have now been on my TRT regiment for 5 month's and had my levels checked. Just trying to get some feed back! I'm on 200mgs a week of T cep injection and 1 pill a day of adex and hcg 1/2 cc a week! My levels where as follows

Potassium 4.9 Cholesterol 209
Sodium 137 HDL 60
Chloride 102 CHOL/HDL RAtio 3.48
Carbon Dioxide 31 LDL 131
Anion Gap 9 Triglycerides 88
Total Protein 7.7 VLDL 18
Albumin 4.3 LDL/HDL Ratio 2.8
Globulin 3.4
A/G Ratio 1.3
SGPT (ALT) 38
SGOT (AST) 25

Estradiol 35.0
Test Total 865
Cortisol 10.70
Vit B12 401
PSA 1.37
SHBG 40
T3,Free 3.52

GFR 85

All though I'm feeling Ok the Libido is still a little Lagging! Still sometimes a little emotional sometimes a little Aggressive. So any feed back would be great. My Doc said everything looks good. We don't need to see you for 6 month's. So if anyone can dial me in that would be great!

That is a lot of test a week. Cholesterol is a little high what LDL AND HDL.. Estrogen is high also was Estrodial test ultra sensitive??? I

Thanks for getting back! Not sure on the sensitivity, done by quest if that means anything! As for my cholesterol it always been up and down! LDL/HDL at 2.18 .

That is a lot of test a week. Cholesterol is a little high what was LDL AND HDL.. Estrogen is high also was Estrodial test ultra sensitive??? Was on 100mg's of test a week, Test was 545 4 days after injection. So Doc put me on 120mg's a week now been 3 weeks.. I then put me on Armidex/Anastrozole .5 every other day going on 2 week's feel a lot better also have leaned up a lot. 1mg a day of adex a day seems like a lot to, but I'm no expert on this. Good luck bro!

You may need to get on Cholesterol meds

when was the blood draw in comparison to the blood test?
what time of day was the blood draw?

Blood draw was in the am before 12noon.

how many days between your last 200mg injection and the blood draw?

oh and a belated welcome to the site.

HRT is a long long frustrating process, and most of us here have a wide spectrum of experience in the "been there and done that" category and can hopefully point you in the right direction.

First, please read through the sticky threads (the ones at the top of this forum).

Second, please read through several of the other recent posts to get a feel for how the conversation goes around here.

Third, please come back here to your primary thread and post all of the additional details requested in the Advice for New Guys thread.

Fourth, hopefully receive some helpful information.

You are so right pure, frustrating doesn't even begin the journey most of us have taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also welcome aboard!!