T Nation

On TRT for 3 Years & Adding GH, Getting Blood Work

Hi Fellas,

Long time lurker first time poster. I am on TRT Test cyp 200mg Deca 200mg a week doctor rxed etc. Get bloods done quarterly. Thing is I am gonna be getting married in May. We have talked about kids. Needless to say I will be coming off this three year long cycle. Which has included a few blasts as well.

Anyways, my doctor is super open minded and I will be getting on HGH this month. Chinese generic. Do you like the movie The Grey? My doc is willing to write me an RX for GH but I cannot afford cash price at any local pharmacy. After a ton of research here and other forums it appears there is not a legit test for HGH. Over on meso Dr Jim said there was one now that has come into question. My doc will write an RX for the blood work. Is there one worth getting? IGF alone isnt enough I know this. Some people seem to like the chinese, but then I read about Bostin Loyd or Musclehead320 and they say nothing compares to pharma. All this being said is there a scientific method for testing my blood that is real that I can walk into Quest or Labcorp and get done? If so what test and I will be glad to let KSman login to my online account see my medical ish so you all know my results are legit

Here is one such test from quest. Could peptides alone not 191 yield "false increase"
est Code

CPT Code(s)

Patient Preparation
Random growth hormone collection should be performed on fasting patients who have rested for at least 30 minutes prior to collection.

Preferred Specimen(s)
1 mL serum

Minimum Volume
0.5 mL

Specimen Container
Plastic screw-cap vial

Transport Temperature
Room temperature

Specimen Stability
Room temperature: 7 days
Refrigerated: 14 days
Frozen: 28 days

Reject Criteria
Plasma

Methodology
Immunoassay

Performing Laboratory
Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute
14225 Newbrook Drive
Chantilly, VA 20153

Setup Schedule
Set up: Mon-Sat p.m.; Report available: Same day

Reference Range(s)
<20 years ≤10.1 ng/mL
≥20 years ≤7.1 ng/mL

Your protocol isn’t really TRT, its close to a low dose cycle. TRT is rarely up to 200mg/week and doesn’t include Deca. Perm/long term I think you run a lot of risks there, but that said this is the pharma forum.

If you are going off of a TRT/cycle like this its going to be painful. Read the TRT sticky on HPTA recovery. HGH is probably a lost cause if you are not taking anabolics / slin. You will just lose your natural HGH.

I’m aware. My doctor is super liberal. Deca for 30 weeks. Test 200 and he has it written also for 200 twice a week so I can go up to 400 a week if I want. I save this for my blast at which I run anywhere between 600 and a gram a week. I pay five dollars a month and pick up my 10ml test cyp from my local supermarket pharmacy. I am well aware I have had supraphysiological levels of test for at least three years straight… Getting off won’t be fun. I know this… none the less my question was about hgh. I want to know if there is a definitive way for me to know whether or not what I have is real HGH or some unknown peptide concoction via a blood test. If there is a way. What is the test? I will then tell my doctor and he will send me to get a blood draw,.

KSMAN input would nice.

Dont blow your trt , especially if your getting deca as well and gh , hgc. Give easy access to pins always have something , and way cheaper.
Ive heard of guys who go off ,go on clomid to get sperm count up then have samples frozen and stored, for future use .
Damn i wish i had your doc, next tell him you heard winny was good for heart health, as it was used in humans to offset angioedema ( enlarged heart).

1. u r doing a light cycle. it’s not a TRT
  2. as far as I remember to test the goodness you need to shot HGH few hours before the test. Then have a dosage for somatropin whichc should be a multiple of how many UIs you shot (i need to check how much is this factor)
  3. I do not understand why u want to come off cycle. You can have kids even if u r cycling

Strongman, winny for a large heart?!? I never knew! I actually do have a larger heart. I get an echocardiogram and ultra sound every few years. With regards to getting rx deca or other steroids aside from testosterone. The are expensive deca 10ml from a compounding pharmacy is 120. I doubt winny is compounded and if it is i bet it is a total rip off

Luca,

1. Yes I know. However a few times a year I add other compounds and remove the deca and replace it with other goodies and up my testosterone as high as a gram

2. This is more what I am wanting to hear about. I’ve heard things like jabbing 10iu and waiting 3 hours and then getting a blood draw. Thing is my understanding is the high igf levels can be present from other peptides making the body make higher igf. Basically other peptides mimicking hgh but not hgh. So I am looking to find out if there is an imperical way to find out if my hgh is legit

1. somatropin dosage is not igf1. this is what you should check in your blood test (somatropin)