T Nation

On TRT but Need AI

I have a good local doc who has been helping. On test cyp, hcg for 10 weeks now. good results so far - but although I see gains in strength - no change in libido and lean-ness.

2nd blood draw showed free test >1200, and E2 > 100.

So from what I read here I need an AI quick.

Doc does not seem to think so and has reduced the test -

Still working on educating doc, trying to get there - meanwhile what supps can I take to edge this back a bit.

[quote]metamorphisis wrote:
I have a good local doc who has been helping. On test cyp, hcg for 10 weeks now. good results so far - but although I see gains in strength - no change in libido and lean-ness.

2nd blood draw showed free test >1200, and E2 > 100.

So from what I read here I need an AI quick.

Doc does not seem to think so and has reduced the test -

Still working on educating doc, trying to get there - meanwhile what supps can I take to edge this back a bit.

[/quote]

That is some pretty high E2. If you have been educating your doc, at least it seems that he is willing to listen. There is a lot of good information and links in the Estradiol sticky. Maybe you could print some off and give to him to read. In the meanwhile, google ‘research chemicals’ and get some arimidex.

Caged - thanks for the response.

Yes - still working that option with doc. There are timing issues - I dont get to chat that often re this topic/my treatment - so I would like an “in the meanwhile” option - you should take XXXX supplements to have some sort of movement down.

Liquid adex will do the trick. I once went from an E2 of 105 to 47 in 15 days using it. The problem is even though your circulating E2 is lower, until your receptors clean out you’ll still feel like crap. I feel best when my E2 is in the low 20’s or so, and so do most men here.

PM if you want specifics.

KNB

I use liquid adex as well, much easier to fine tune your dose.