T Nation

On PCT Too Long?

Is it possible to be on PCT for too long?

For exmaple. If I did a high doseage of PH for 4 weeks would a 6 wk PCT be ok? For example 60/60/40/40/20/20

Or did a high dose of PH for 6 weeks and di a PCT of Nolva 80/80/60/60/40/40/20/20 or 60/60/40/40/20/20/10/10.

Any bennefit to adding 2 more extra weeks?

Sounds way overdone to me. However im unsure as to what you mean by a high dose of PH.

Adding extra weeks after the product has done what it is supposed to is pretty much useless. Do you take more tylenol after your headache is gone?

6 weeks for a 4-week cycle. Really? Sounds like way overkill and I'm not sure what the benefit would be. Even with Bushy's original proposed ultimate oral cycle of 3-4 weeks of 150,g anardrol and wintstrol ED and 100mg anavar ED, people questioned the need for any PCT for such a short cycle. Though I think 2 weeks of nolva would be best for that. However, I don't know that more would harm you. Cy Wilson's even recommended short stints of standalone nolva with no cycle in sight for a temporary boost.

Keep in mind the PH's your taking are hard on your liver, as is the nolvadex. That would be 10 weeks of hell for your liver.