On Nolvadex/Off Nolvadex

From what I have read Nolvadex or Clomid blocks the receptor from estrogen binding to it, but where does that estrogen go if it does not bind to the receptor? Is the estrogen just floating around in the body? If so lets say I get through with both the cycle and the pct will the estrogen get a chance to bind to a receptor or does the body somehow clear out it out? Or does the estrogen have half-lives and only last so long in your system like testostone does?

anyone??

your body will naturally adjust the level of estrogen. You should be back to normal levels by the time your PCT is done.

[quote]djm_e22 wrote:
From what I have read Nolvadex or Clomid blocks the receptor from estrogen binding to it, but where does that estrogen go if it does not bind to the receptor? Is the estrogen just floating around in the body? If so lets say I get through with both the cycle and the pct will the estrogen get a chance to bind to a receptor or does the body somehow clear out it out? Or does the estrogen have half-lives and only last so long in your system like testostone does?[/quote]

This is not really going to answer your question but i thought you should know this if you have never taken nolva before… Make sure you have a good amount of food inside you because i once had taken it on an empty stomach and had dizzy spells for almost 3-4 hours…just a safty precaution