On My Second Cycle, Q&A About What I'm Running

What’s up, guys? I’m still fairly new to supplementing with gear and have a few questions on the cycle I recently started. I’m taking Mass 450, Tri-Tren 225, Test-E 250, Anadrol and GH. I am doing 1mL of M450/Tri-Tren225 each on mondays and Thursdays, 1mL of of Test on Tuesdays and Fridays, Anadrol at 50mg a day, 2IU of GH a day. I’m running a 15 week cycle.

Do these sound like right numbers? Do I need and aromatose inhibitor? I have Nolvadex for my PCT but was told if I start getting signs of gyno, to go ahead take it on my cycle. Any tips you guys could give would be great!

You win. I have never seen a second cycle that was this utterly insane.

Your weekly injectable breakdown:
400mg EQ
400mg Nandrolone decanoate
100mg Nandrolone phenylpropionate
500mg Testosterone
450mg Trenbolone (unclear the dose of each ester)

You better be this close to getting a pro card. Because otherwise you have no reason to be running such an unremittingly stupid cycle.

“Do I need an AI?” he asks as he’s running a gram of aromatizing drugs. My man, did you do any research before you started this? Because it doesn’t look like it. It looks like you hopped on to go**ids.com and placed the biggest order you could afford. This just all kinds of fucked up.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve done my research, but as I clearly stated, I’m still new to it, therefore I dont know everything. My first cycle was 16 weeks of Andropen 275 and EQ. I told my guy the goals I wanted and this is what he recommended as he is nearing the end of this same cycle running the exact same dosage with no AI and is perfectly fine. As for the AI… I get different answers everywhere I look so I wasnt sure. The mixes are as follows:

TRI TREN

Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/ml

Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate 75mg/ml

Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ml

MASS 450

Boldenone Undecylenate 200mg/ml

Nandrolone Decanoate 200mg/ml

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 50mg/ml

TEST-E
Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml

If you’re actually running this

On you’re second cycle, are you looking for a pro card? Are you a competitor or are you trying to die at the age of 45? With the lifestyle of a regular individual (or even gym-rat) running such doses would require incredibly close monitoring (via a health professional, not you’re own bloods… while that’s still better than nothing, such high dosages should be accompanied by regular cardiac checkups)

2 Likes

I knew the mix of the Mass 450, it was the tren that I was unfamiliar with. And look, this is just a really really dumb cycle and unless you’re pretty much maxed out of all potential you cannot possibly need this. Aside from breaking rule #1 of never mixing tren and nandrolone, you’re piling drugs on top of drugs with no discernible value add. And your guy is an idiot if this is what he recommended. I’m assuming “your guy” also is coincidentally your dealer.

What’s your plan for controlling prolactin? If you start to get high BP what would be causing it? How will you isolate the source of any side effects when you’re taking five different drugs? Why are your diet and training so bad that you need such an advanced cycle? What happens if you get nasty tren side effects (which are pretty common)? Know how long tren hex takes to leave your system? When you get those tren sides you’re locked in for at least three weeks. Even if you stop after a week you’ll still have another three after that where you’ll experience things you’d rather avoid. Are you seriously going to run the strongest steroid out there for 15 weeks? Most guys stop tren after 10 because it’s pretty tough on the body.

You haven’t thought this through. You got some bad advice and that happens. You don’t have to actually follow the advice of people who don’t care about your health or wellbeing. You can ignore them and make up your own mind. It’s sad that a stranger on a forum cares more about what happens to you than “your guy”.

1 Like

Can’t believe so many people are comfortable running grams and grams of gear and I’m hypothetically sitting here with my bottle of test like “eeeeghhh, 400mg… too much”

2 Likes

This protocol actually scares me. Insane. I think just the test and tren alone are scary let alone adding in that mass 450.
Do people/pros actually run cycles like this?

You do, what you gotta do. Lol

Im curious, we’re missing some information. Id love to know what the stats of someone are to justify just shy of 2 grams of gear a week. Age? Training age? Weight? BF est?

How did you respond to your first cycle? What were the doses of Andropen and EQ?

I cant think of any combination of answers that will make this not sound scary AF but Im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Let me also note that I have not started my GH yet. So far, I’ve got a mL of Mass, Tri and Test in with 100 mg of oral Anadrol so far in week one. I literally JUST started Monday October 14th… Idk why my post are awaiting approval for so long but in the meantime… I’ve been doing some reading and ive gathered that I should probably cut the tren entirely. I read that any Nandrolone ester is okay to stack with the Test E but the dosage is unsure. I couldn’t find that. It also noted to take an AI with the Test due to its water retention. I’m 25 years of age, 6’2, 260 at around 20% BF and I did extremely well with my last cycle …I was just looking to try bulk and cut some fat at the same time but I dont want to destroy my body and hormones in doing so, so can you guys help me lay out what I need to do? What would you guys recommend me do and at what dosage for how long?

I would come off everything except the test and diet down to an acceptable BF%, while tapering off the test. Then don’t think about anymore drugs until you can maintain 10-12% BF through diet and training.

SB

I was at 12% on my last cycle. I ended up having to have surgery on my right shoulder about a week after I came off it which resulted in the increase in body fat. Dieting down to that is no issue, I was just trying to cut corners…stupid me, i know, I know. So no Mass or Anadrol at all? Just Test? And at what dosage?

There’s plenty of reason not to run steroids at a higher body fat percentage. I would continue test at 300mg and as I said, taper off it and come off. Then train and diet naturally until you’re around 10% and think about another cycle. Nothing as stupid as this one, but something like 200mg Test with 400mg EQ would be nice.

SB

For how long? You’re not giving me enough information. I understand to taper off instead of quitting all at once but how long should I run 300/mg for? When should I start to taper off? What dosages do I need to step down to at a time?

I replied before you could reply… scratch that SB. My fault

If this is your first week, I would do the following:

Week 2 - 10 = 300mg Test E
Week 11 = 200mg Test E
Week 12 = 150mg Test E
Week 13 = 100mg Test E

Week 15 = Nolva 40mg/d
Week 16 = Nolva 30mg/d
Week 17 = Nolva 20mg/d
OFF

HOWEVER, this is if you persist on continuing your cycle. My advice would be, if this is your first week, you can come off everything and maybe take Nolva for a week and still be fine. THIS IS WHAT I WOULD DO.

Hope that helps.

SB

Good thing you self diagnosed your case of stupid in week one then. This could have gone so so badly

2 Likes

SB YES!! THANK YOU! Is there anyway I can incorporate the mass 450 into the equation at a lower dose? Or is that a no go, period?

PinkyLifting. My instincts told me that something wasnt right mixing all these together and I even asked multiple times and dude told me that it was okay. That’s why I came to this website to get more than one opinion and I am SO GLAD THAT I DID.

@apink143

Please read my above message. I would come off everything now if its just your first week and diet down. Then come back here around 12% BF and we can look at another cycle. If you still want to go ahead with it, no I wouldn’t incorporate the Mass450 since it contains the Undecylenate and Decanoate esters, which defeats the purpose of the taper outlined above. I’ve never used Anadrol but if you are hell bent on it, I would use it at the end of my cycle.

SB