On HRT, Want to Run 12 Weeks of Deca

Whats up, i’m new to this site but certainly not new to aas. I have been on HRT for over 1 year now, monitored by my urologist. I run 250mg Test-E weekly, get blood work done regularly (every 3 months), very healthy, and have total test numbers are in the 800-900 ng/dl range (normally get tested 7 days after injection). I am 5’9’', 190 lbs, 9-10% bodyfat, eat clean, nearly 4,000 cal daily, train hard w/ heavy weight 5 days wk. My goal is to increase size/quality muscle mass. I am not looking for help with my HRT regiment as my doc and I have tuned this over the past year and I am good there.

I am looking for advice on a cycle which i’d like to add to my HRT to help me pack on 10-15 lbs of quality muscle mass. I am thinking about doing a 12 wk deca cycle. So my cycle would look like: 12 weeks, 300mg test-e/300mg deca. Afte the deca, obviously no PCT because I will continue on Test-E (as I am on HRT).

My question is, is this a good move inorder to allow me to pack on the quality muscle I am looking for (10-15 lbs)? Is this realistic? I know for a straight test/deca cycle it is, however I am already on HRT (test-e) and have hit my platuae at my current weight. I am not worried about my hpta being shutdown, etc, because again im on HRT. I’d also like to note that the test has begun to dry my knees and shouders out and i feel that the deca will help my joints (a plus on the side).

Suggestions? etc?

You potentially might be making a good move for your desired goals by adding the ND. Many of us, myself included, have found joint mobility improves on ND. Im curious if as part of your HRT you take an AI? 300 mg of TE and ND a week respectively probably advises you to have some AI and if you really want to play it safe some caber is a good idea too.

Test-Deca is of course a classic mass combo. You goal of 10-15lbs of quality mass seems attainable on your proposed doses, especially if its your first ND run.
To assist both with quality mass gains as well as those knees and shoulders you might consider looking into a peptide like GHRP6 as well.

thx for the advise. I am not on an AI. I also have my estradiol checked w/ blood work every 3 months . My numbers are always either 30 or low 30’s (lab range 0-52). I may request some from my doc to get my estradiol numbers into the 20’s, but not top on my to-do list right now as i dont have signs of high E.

I read that an AI are useless against Deca, and i’d need an anti-prolactin, to prevent gyno, etc. However, i’ve also read that i wouldn’t need this unless i’m running 400mg+ Deca. Thoughts? I;d like to keep it on hand just incase, but wouldn’t take it otherwise.

And yes, this is my first experience with Deca. I;d like to see how i react and maybe throw in an oral for my next cycle. I want to add 1 component at a time.

[quote]bentthebar wrote:
thx for the advise. I am not on an AI. I also have my estradiol checked w/ blood work every 3 months . My numbers are always either 30 or low 30’s (lab range 0-52). I may request some from my doc to get my estradiol numbers into the 20’s, but not top on my to-do list right now as i dont have signs of high E.

I read that an AI are useless against Deca, and i’d need an anti-prolactin, to prevent gyno, etc. However, i’ve also read that i wouldn’t need this unless i’m running 400mg+ Deca. Thoughts? I;d like to keep it on hand just incase, but wouldn’t take it otherwise.

And yes, this is my first experience with Deca. I;d like to see how i react and maybe throw in an oral for my next cycle. I want to add 1 component at a time.[/quote]

I stop short of calling an AI useless against Deca or Tren. Its true you’re not dealing with aromatization gyno as much as excess prolactin induced gyno. But I would not use the term useless.
Further none of us can make blanket statements like you dont need caber unless you’re over 400mg a week of Deca. There is too much variance from person to person. Its like saying you need to be on letro for 500mg of Test. Some guys get gyno from as little as 300mg a week. I myself can run 4 months of 1500mg a week without an AI and not get gyno.
At the end of the day like a boy scout its best to be prepared. I’d strongly recommend having some type of estrogen control product on hand as well as some caber. Its true you’re unlikely to need either at your dose level but just in case you’ll be thankful you got them

thats my plan, to have it on hand just incase.