T Nation

On First Test-Only Cycle, Few Questions.

Throw the vial in the freezer, the test powder should form at the bottom. I dont think it is 100% guaranteed to work, but if something forms at the bottom, then you ,know its there. If nothing forms, then there is another way you can test (its not as simple)…

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Throw the vial in the freezer, the test powder should form at the bottom. I dont think it is 100% guaranteed to work, but if something forms at the bottom, then you ,know its there. If nothing forms, then there is another way you can test (its not as simple)…[/quote]

I’ve just been reading over at steroid.com and it seems the general consensus is that the freeze test doesn’t do much good.

What is the second method you would suggest?

Well if steroid.com says it, it must not be true!!!

BR proposed it as a possible method, I would pm him for specific details.

Take a ml of oil mix it with DMSO then wash the DMSO with water.

Thats the very brief version, please pm BR

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Well if steroid.com says it, it must not be true!!!

BR proposed it as a possible method, I would pm him for specific details.

Take a ml of oil mix it with DMSO then wash the DMSO with water.

Thats the very brief version, please pm BR[/quote]

I wasn’t trying to sound arrogant or imply you didn’t know what you were talking about. I was just relaying what I had read. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Thank you for your help, Ill try PMing Bill.

[quote]One_Lifter wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
Well if steroid.com says it, it must not be true!!!

BR proposed it as a possible method, I would pm him for specific details.

Take a ml of oil mix it with DMSO then wash the DMSO with water.

Thats the very brief version, please pm BR

I wasn’t trying to sound arrogant or imply you didn’t know what you were talking about. I was just relaying what I had read. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Thank you for your help, Ill try PMing Bill. [/quote]

I know, I was just kidding, steroid.com has a lot of bullshit, and I know the freezer test worked for me… Either way, hope it works out for ya!

[quote]One_Lifter wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
Throw the vial in the freezer, the test powder should form at the bottom. I dont think it is 100% guaranteed to work, but if something forms at the bottom, then you ,know its there. If nothing forms, then there is another way you can test (its not as simple)…

I’ve just been reading over at steroid.com and it seems the general consensus is that the freeze test doesn’t do much good.

What is the second method you would suggest?[/quote]

I would try freezing it anyway. I have had gear that got cloudy when the bottle was sitting by an opened window and it was only around 40 degrees F outside. I dont think it would hurt that much to try. I was able to warm the bottle back up and it was fine.


I’ve had in the freezer for 2 or 3 hours. I just took it out. It had some white clumps in it. I took it to my room and took a picture. By the time I took the picture it was liquid again. A few minutes later and the clumps are gone and it looks normal again.

Thoughts?

I cant really see the picture details, but if you had noticeable clumps, you def have SOMETHING in there… Again and how much, will be impossible to tell but congrats youre injectin somethin lol

Kind of skimmed through the thread and not sure if anyone else mentioned it… however 2 weeks after pct is two weeks… so if your done week 8, then 9 and 10 are off… pct starts week 11.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Kind of skimmed through the thread and not sure if anyone else mentioned it… however 2 weeks after pct is two weeks… so if your done week 8, then 9 and 10 are off… pct starts week 11.[/quote]

You are correct, good catch.