T Nation

On Day 1 of DNP - Question UPDATE-DAY 9


#1

Before you guys look at this thread with a facepalm, I already did research.
I read this whole entire thread(and a few times too)

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/everything_about_dnp_24dinitrophenol?id=2764838&pageNo=0

VERY INFORMATIVE.

I know you guys will ask away so before I ask my question I will answer yours:
I am 23 years old. 25% body fat. 5'9 210lbs Been lifting since 16, and currently on a Test/Primo cycle.

I know diets better than anyone. I know that its the ONLY way to really loose fat, trust me I even have a diet coach. But here is my story: New Years eve of 2013(7 months ago) my girlfriend at the time broke up with me. This put me into a 6 month depression. During this depression I quit going to the gym(and killed sooo many gains) as well as get very fat.

I started eating any time I got depressed which was all the time. And I just did not eat the normal ice cream or donuts here and there......I pigged out so hard during those 6 months that I am shocked that I did not have heart failure from the amount of high cholesterol I must of had.

Here is an example of how I ate:
Go to taco bell, order 3 beef burritos, a Mexican pizza and 6 tacos. On the side I would order bread sticks(because the taco bell by my house is fused with a pizza hut) and an order of cream filled churos and a 32oz coke. I would eat ALL THAT no problem.

I started eating so much that after every meal it would hurt to move. I would even wake up in the middle of the night and drive to 7-11 and buy a pint of ice cream and kill it. There was probably a 4-5 month window where I did not eat any veggies outside of the lettuce in the burgers.

So May comes....my birthday. I finally snap out of it. I find out I'm 33% bf(got tested 1st day back in gym). Originally before the breakup I was around....12.5%. And last summer I was 9.8%. So I got on a good diet(from my coach). Got back on my gear(only run 1 cycle a year in the summertime). And felt good. Problem is I been hiding in my house all summer doing nothing but studying, going to gym and sleeping and NOTHING else.

I live in SoCal where all Summer all we do is go to the beach(live in a beach community) and at night pool parties. I am SO fucken embarrassed to take my shirt off. I got tested 2 days ago and I am at 25%. I am making progress, I have so far cut 8% down but at the rate I'm going, I will be down to my goal which is under 14% by maybe October.

So my reason for doing DNP is I do not want to miss out on Summer this year and I also need to get laid already to finally put this breakup behind me and I cannot do that sitting in my house all day studying and sleeping. So that is my reason for doing DNP(I know you guys will all ask this). And yes I know its fucken stupid to get so down over a girl...trust me I heard it from EVERYONE by now and fully agree.

So my coach suggested me DNP 2 weeks ago. Since then I researched the shit out of it. The thread on this site that I linked was VERY informative. I read many logs from other forums as well.

So here is my question: Today I started 200mg of DNP. I will run this for 4 days. Afterwards my coach said up to 400mg for the rest of the time being(doing it for 12 days). The thread said to do the same as well. This scares me a little because going from 200mg--->400mg is literally doubling the dose. My question to you guys is do you guys think that 400mg can be a potentially fatal dose?

Of course I understand there is no magic number that is considered "safe", at the end of the day its all dangerous and is a poison. And I also understand that everyone is different. But this is a question on your opinions.

My coach told me I would be fine but the reason I question it is because I remember when I was 21, I did my first test cycle(got on AAS because was on college football and had NFL dreams). And I remember that it was a huge difference jumping from 300mg per week of test to 600mg per week of test. I REALLY noticed a difference when I doubled the dose. So to double the dose of DNP scares me HOWEVER everything I read, people seem to handle 400mg just fine.

My coach also told me to stay at 200mg the whole time would be a waste of a DNP cycle and is not even worth running.

Any input would be appreciated, thank you.


#2

cliff notes?


#3

[quote]Yogi wrote:
cliff notes?[/quote]
LMAO
Here is my question:

I wrote that essay of why I am doing it so people do not ask because I noticed most DNP threads is the whole entire first page wanting to know why the OP would even want to consider DNP


#4

you will be fine… people run upwards of 1000mgs a day.

dnp works, it is the fastest fat loss you will ever experience. I find that lower dose ~400mg/day for longer periods (6+ weeks) works better than high dose short cycles.


#5

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
you will be fine… people run upwards of 1000mgs a day.

dnp works, it is the fastest fat loss you will ever experience. I find that lower dose ~400mg/day for longer periods (6+ weeks) works better than high dose short cycles. [/quote]

how do you find things like your energy levels, appetite or just sides in general on that dose?


#6

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
you will be fine… people run upwards of 1000mgs a day.

dnp works, it is the fastest fat loss you will ever experience. I find that lower dose ~400mg/day for longer periods (6+ weeks) works better than high dose short cycles. [/quote]

how do you find things like your energy levels, appetite or just sides in general on that dose?[/quote]

personally, my appetite is gone on DNP, which comes in handy.

as for energy, I am pretty wiped out… I use lots of caffeine, ephedrine, clen, orals, etc… while on DNP (I use Cialis for blood pressure)

side effects were sweating, heat, exhaustion, loss of appetite, weird dreams, waking up every few hours… not too bad at all.

I got a rash the first cycle I ran… didn’t get it this second cycle tho


#7

Thanks guys


#8

When I took DNP, I had some weak pills and nothing much happened except getting some staining. When I got some good DNP I sweated my arse off especially when I stopped moving. When I sat down I was a faucet. Bed time I had to put a towel over my pillow and keep changing it as it was like sleeping in a damp water hole. I was tired, but I was able to move and do things.

My work outs were ok in Burst and strength but my time able to work out was minimal. I was not hungry much but I would have or get carb cravings at times. I would just pop a sweet tea or a cola and take a sip then put back in fridge, wait then take another sip when the craving happened.

I have tried 200 up to 1000 a day. I would only recommend 400 to 600 (2 or 3 pills a day) and even encourage most people to do one or two just do it longer term. It’s more successful to do it longer term then high dose and short term.

I have had a TERRIBLE skin rash once, I looked like a lizard guy flaking and peeling all over. Took a while to get over that but only once (and only on ONE pill a day for two days I caught this) that happened to me.

I’d keep an aircon and fan to blow on you and I felt better or best when I kept active and moving slowly. Whenever I sat down or such I went into Zombie mode. I’d keep the vit C and multivitamins and antioxidants and such handy and keep using them while on DNP.

I’ve seen some guys just get exhausted on two pills a day. But it’s a very safe level depending on your weight. I’m assuming you are over 175 so that’s a fine dose. Take ONE always first to see if any reaction and if not then go to two if you feel up for it. One morning one night. Space them out.


#9

Oh and another question…

How do I work out on this stuff?

Once I bump the dose up to 400mg and really feel it?

Because naturally I already get very hot at the gym…


#10

[quote]ryder004 wrote:
Oh and another question…

How do I work out on this stuff?

Once I bump the dose up to 400mg and really feel it?

Because naturally I already get very hot at the gym…

[/quote]

I hope your gym has good AC

mine did, and I was still drenched in sweat at the end of every training session.

your concern should be your energy levels, which will be basically nil… it takes pure motivation and drive to willpower your way through training day after day.

I was able to do it… and reaped the benefits… strength dipped a bit on pressing movements but remained unchanged on pulling movements. train heavy and hard, and don’t be discouraged by the way you look while you’re on it…you will most likely look like pure shit


#11

Ya everyone told me that by day 8 I will look like I am relapsing from crystal meth…do not mind that could care less how I look at the gym

What my concern is how do I know when to hit the OH SHIT I NEED TO GET TO THE ER panic button?

Like is there things I should not feel??

I know at 400mg that is unlikely but I am doing worst case scenario


#12

[quote]ryder004 wrote:
Ya everyone told me that by day 8 I will look like I am relapsing from crystal meth…do not mind that could care less how I look at the gym

What my concern is how do I know when to hit the OH SHIT I NEED TO GET TO THE ER panic button?

Like is there things I should not feel??

I know at 400mg that is unlikely but I am doing worst case scenario [/quote]

you will not be in trouble with 400mg a day… you are making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be


#13

I see.

Also so far on day 3 at 200mg. So far I just had some minor night sweats and dry mouth but that is it. No rashes, have Benydril on hand but have not used it.

Tomorrow is last day at 200mg, when I bump to 400mg dose, how far apart should I spread the doses?


#14

[quote]ryder004 wrote:
I see.

Also so far on day 3 at 200mg. So far I just had some minor night sweats and dry mouth but that is it. No rashes, have Benydril on hand but have not used it.

Tomorrow is last day at 200mg, when I bump to 400mg dose, how far apart should I spread the doses?[/quote]

honestly my last cycle I was taking 6-7 a day from D-tro.

it was absolutely miserable, but the best fat loss u could imagine.

people recommend that you split the dose up evenly between AM and PM, but I would take 2-3 at a time…sometimes 4.


#15

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ryder004 wrote:
I see.

Also so far on day 3 at 200mg. So far I just had some minor night sweats and dry mouth but that is it. No rashes, have Benydril on hand but have not used it.

Tomorrow is last day at 200mg, when I bump to 400mg dose, how far apart should I spread the doses?[/quote]

honestly my last cycle I was taking 6-7 a day from D-tro.

it was absolutely miserable, but the best fat loss u could imagine.

people recommend that you split the dose up evenly between AM and PM, but I would take 2-3 at a time…sometimes 4.

[/quote]
WOW, what kind of dosing were you on?


#16

[quote]ryder004 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ryder004 wrote:
I see.

Also so far on day 3 at 200mg. So far I just had some minor night sweats and dry mouth but that is it. No rashes, have Benydril on hand but have not used it.

Tomorrow is last day at 200mg, when I bump to 400mg dose, how far apart should I spread the doses?[/quote]

honestly my last cycle I was taking 6-7 a day from D-tro.

it was absolutely miserable, but the best fat loss u could imagine.

people recommend that you split the dose up evenly between AM and PM, but I would take 2-3 at a time…sometimes 4.

[/quote]
WOW, what kind of dosing were you on?[/quote]

well d-tro sells crystal which is about 220mg pure dnp… so typically anywhere from a gram to 1.5g a day.

I strongly recommend against going that high…especially during the summer like I did.


#17

Dear jeezes :frowning: the advice. The half life of DNP makes that kind of dosing not needed and insanely dangerous


#18

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ryder004 wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]ryder004 wrote:
I see.

Also so far on day 3 at 200mg. So far I just had some minor night sweats and dry mouth but that is it. No rashes, have Benydril on hand but have not used it.

Tomorrow is last day at 200mg, when I bump to 400mg dose, how far apart should I spread the doses?[/quote]

honestly my last cycle I was taking 6-7 a day from D-tro.

it was absolutely miserable, but the best fat loss u could imagine.

people recommend that you split the dose up evenly between AM and PM, but I would take 2-3 at a time…sometimes 4.

[/quote]
WOW, what kind of dosing were you on?[/quote]

well d-tro sells crystal which is about 220mg pure dnp… so typically anywhere from a gram to 1.5g a day.

I strongly recommend against going that high…especially during the summer like I did. [/quote]
I sure would love to hit the Casino with you because I can see you love to gamble.

Good stuff thought, I however do not have the balls to go over 400mg. Tomorrow I start 400 and am nervous.

I will keep logging my results and keep you guys posted.

Also should I start taking the 25mg Benydril every night? I seen so many logs where people take 25mg daily. I so far have not got any rashes but I cannot speak yet for when I double the dose.


#19

Well this was an interesting read. I’ve never heard of DNP until this thread. Its funny though because I was looking for ephedrine to accelerate fat loss two weeks ago could not find it and decided to just take primatene tabs. I took 12.5 mgs the first time got a great pump and felt very focused. I decided to take 25 mgs the second time and would not stop fucking sweating.

I had similar symptoms as one of the above posters who took DNP and would soak his sheets and pillow with sweat and that happened to me on 25 mgs of that. It was crazy and I was slightly concerned for my health at that point haha. I guess some of us just react differently. I can only imagine what DNP would do then.


#20

Well this was an interesting read. I’ve never heard of DNP until this thread. Its funny though because I was looking for ephedrine to accelerate fat loss two weeks ago could not find it and decided to just take primatene tabs. I took 12.5 mgs the first time got a great pump and felt very focused. I decided to take 25 mgs the second time and would not stop fucking sweating.

I had similar symptoms as one of the above posters who took DNP and would soak his sheets and pillow with sweat and that happened to me on 25 mgs of that. It was crazy and I was slightly concerned for my health at that point haha. I guess some of us just react differently. I can only imagine what DNP would do then.