On Cycle Supplements

I wanted to see what kind of “health” supplements you guys are taking with your cycles.

I’m currently on a test/deca/drol cycle. Everything is well, but I’m really wanting to combat any side. Aside from adex, I’m taking: milk thistle, liquid multi, CoQ10, fish oil and digestive enzymes. Again, II’m three weeks in right now (and feeling great), but is there any OTC health supps you find beneficial?

[quote]lifting_101 wrote:
I wanted to see what kind of “health” supplements you guys are taking with your cycles.

I’m currently on a test/deca/drol cycle. Everything is well, but I’m really wanting to combat any side. Aside from adex, I’m taking: milk thistle, liquid multi, CoQ10, fish oil and digestive enzymes. Again, II’m three weeks in right now (and feeling great), but is there any OTC health supps you find beneficial? [/quote]

Tudca
Nac
ZMA
Good multi

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

I’m currently on a test/deca/drol cycle. Everything is well, but I’m really wanting to combat any side. Aside from adex, I’m taking: milk thistle, liquid multi, CoQ10, fish oil and digestive enzymes. Again, II’m three weeks in right now (and feeling great), but is there any OTC health supps you find beneficial? [/quote]

Tudca
Nac
ZMA
Good multi

[/quote]

Do you take your TUDCA for the duration of the cycle, or only when orals are present?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

Tudca
Nac
ZMA
Good multi

[/quote]

Do you take your TUDCA for the duration of the cycle, or only when orals are present? [/quote]
I try to take nac all the time. Tudca on orals

I’m looking into the TUDAC now. Thank you for the input.