On Cycle, I Get Girlfriends. On Cruise, They Break Up

Are you on a cycle now?

Iā€™m curious as to what this means. Does this mean you think more highly of yourself because youā€™re natty or that you have elite level stats? No judgement either way.

Is 8x8 light? Itā€™s still with 70% of your 1RM, so if I could squat 400lbs iā€™d still be doing sets of 8 with 280lbs, I wouldnā€™t exactly call that light weight lol, why were you doing such a brutal program (and was it Vince Girondaā€™s 8x8 program?)

I was doing 8x8 with 50%

But to explain, I think more highly of natties than enhanced athletes because theyā€™re operating at a huge disadvantage and have to factor in contingencies that enhanced athletes donā€™t need to care about, all while acknowledging theyā€™ll cap off somewhere somehow. I think highly of myself for staying natty (for now).

Totally understand.

Try GVT with stiff legged deadlifts and hack squats. Your hamstrings will suffer for like 10 days afterwards, no joke. Probably not great for hypertrophy but my god the DOMS is really something else. Also even enhanced athletes do cap off at some point, but the cap is far higher than that of a natural athlete, if all one had to do to progress was take more gear weā€™d have guys benching like 10,000 lbs, thereā€™s a cut off point of diminishing returns in which more gear just equates to more sides, not progress. Cut off point is different for everyone

Correct, but you said it best when you said the cap is far higher than that of a natural athlete.

Time on this forums have shown me that there are enhanced guys who still look like shit though

3 Likes

There are DEF guys on here who like trash ass on gear and using INSANE dosages. Im just under 265 and lean (pics in other threads) and thatā€™s my cruise weight on 300mg t. I see guys on here using literally triple of what I do on my cycles and they look like absolute trash. Then they think they need peptides and growth and insulin. Come the f on. Learn to tolerate pain and train hard. Then use some gear. Asshats.

4 Likes

Dang @physioLojik your on fire today

@alldayeveryday hahaha. I am on a layover. I have time and the dude calling the med board in Ohio pissed me off.

I didnt see anything about that. Haters gonna hate.