On Cycle, I Get Girlfriends. On Cruise, They Break Up

I would have thought cruising at 100mg/week would still keep you in a high normal range?

Do you realize that the overwhelming majority of men do not take testosterone, let alone lift weights seriously, yet go on to develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships?

In fact, I’d wager that most married men can’t even squat their bodyweight.

But hey, not everyone’s after that. If you want to bang sluts and then move on to the next girl who just wants to bang fuckboys, I suppose you need to do more steroids.

If you want a meaningful relationship that lasts longer than a month or two, you should look beyond your test/no test paradigm.

I’m not here to judge. I took a job as a dive bar bouncer for a reason, and it wasn’t to find a wife.

2 Likes

Was it to find guys with coke?

2 Likes

Probably would.

Yeah, still noticed the phenomena.

Not exactly, but dudes on cocaine have been a source of many of my more memorable dive bar bouncing moments.

1 Like

stop exposing us, the society of lizard people is a secret, we like to be kept hidden.

Do you talk to girls like this, I’m sure the girls you court love being told how low their IQ’s are.

Telling girls to kill themselves is a huge turn on, might wanna add that into your tip jar

You also abuse steroids, most people on the pharma section of here do.

Either you’re mentally unstable, a troll or an immature child who can’t take criticism.

Hmmmm, I reckon flipcollar is the type than can rip apart phonebooks with his bare hands, good luck hahahahaha.

Have you ever used them? just curious

1 Like

Yes, but only once before. I have an adopted son who will be 18 in a month and I had to tell him to stop being a fuckboy during his sophomore year.

1 Like

Just to clarify, lest anyone think I’m guilty of bad parenting and calling my kid bad names

He was on a real tear at the time. That’s part of the problem with raising a hockey player. It’s not easy to navigate teenage life when girls are throwing themselves at him. This is not a problem I had when I was a stud on the math team in high school

On the plus side, he grew out of that and he’s focusing on his hockey and academics for his senior year. I’m really proud.

And no, he’s not taking testosterone, and he can squat his bodyweight for a set of 12 and he’s got a junior hockey team recruiting him right now.

@equel Have you thought about taking up hockey?

3 Likes

Sometimes I get chunks of meat stuck about mid throat and jerk around like a pelican to get them unstuck.

Any help with that?

2 Likes

It seems like we’ve moved past this, but I have to laugh at how many threads of this type get an EARLY grenade from the OP calling someone stupid with such terrible grammar that one is surprised they didn’t choke on the irony. The phrase is “closed minded” chief, not “close minded.”

Flip’s feelings are no doubt deeply wounded by you calling him uneducated (sidebar: we all know exactly how well educated we are, so insulting someone with that makes zero sense). Flip let me know if you need any tissues, I can order them on amazon prime and get them to your house in 2 days.

OP, you’ve already been told, but the obvious answer to literally anyone with a working brain who reads this thread is that you’re an arrogant dickwad with a shitty personality. twojarslave gave you several productive suggestions. I look forward to watching you ignore any productive suggestion while you continue to search for someone to validate your theory that it must be about the pheromones.

3 Likes

Hey OP, have you ever been to a Buffalo Wild Wings? Man, I’m tellin’ ya. You get yourself to a BWW and order up their buffalo chicken mac n’ cheese. This is the true ticket to glory. Make sure you order it hot, or this will not work. So what you’re gonna do is get the food and then add a little splash of your beverage to it. They bake it so it’s a little dry when it comes out, adding some beverage helps with the mixing. You won’t want to use water because it doesn’t absorb properly. I tend to opt for grape soda but I’ve seen folks have a lot of success with hot Earl Grey or an Alabama slammer. So add a generous splash and get to mixing. Once you’ve worked yourself up a nice slop then you can start eating. It’s a decent sized portion, but you need to be sure to at least keep a few fork fulls for leftovers so maybe get some black bean empanadas or something so you can fill up. Anyway take that last portion and stick it in your pocket. I like a jacket pocket so I have my pants free for other stuff. Once it solidifies you’ll need to take another trip to BWW to make a new batch, usually you can get about 3 days out of the charm.

4 Likes

You’re such a dick lmao

Because you fuckin suck when you’re not jacked up on gear.

There might be something related to higher doses of gear and pharomones or some shit like that, however there’s no way it’s enough to get girls to swoon over an individual or break up with someone because they have less test in their system, that’s BS. I wouldn’t be suprised if being on a supraphysiologic amount of androgens makes one more likely to have success picking up a girl for a one night stand at a party or something though, possibly due to increased ego/ self confidence, increase muscle mass (looking aesthetic) or pharomones or whatever

However OP’s problem with girls is unlikely to be related to test levels, more likely related to the fact he casually tells people to kill themselves, insults IQ and educational status without merit AND threatens random people on the internet with violence. If he isn’t a troll and actually get’s this pissed off about stupid shit that doesn’t matter then who knows what he’s like in real life.

1 Like

I have hard time believing in this. It has been studied (yes, people here care about science) that human pheromones matter. So girls might get more easily interested in males who have stronger “smell” (and vice versa). BUT this is highly reductionist view. After the first spark you need something more to keep the other half interested in the flirting game.* So maybe its something indirect? You behave more self esteem/arrogance etc. when on cycle and you get easily noted in bar.

And this gets more complicated when the whole thing turns to a relationship. Everybody here who have lived with someone knows that relationships do not built in pheromones or anything like that. Why you relationships crash then? I also think the reason lies in something else. Have you noticed being more irritated/depressed etc. when cruising?

(note) if not, stay away from that girl. Sounds like a terrible human being for me.

Do you quickly start hurling personal abuse to women that point out your pretty stupid reasoning?

If so, that might be a factor.

1 Like

Now this is what low IQ looks like :wink:

Holy shit at the group monkey behaviour here, SHEEP LOL

I should had read this thread more carefully. You’re clearly a troll and a waste of time. Go and do something productive.