ON Cycle and OFF Cycle - Safe?

Has anyone heard good or bad about ON CYCLE & OFF CYCLE by Fizogen Precision Technologies? Is it safe, I had a dad ask me about it. His 17 year old want to go on it.

I was looking at the ingredient list and the On-Cycle(their strongest product) didnt seem to what the marketing claims state.

For example look at the DHT blocking agents. You only get 24 mg per six caps. Which is pretty much useless unless it is some sort of a chemical DHT blocker. But this is not it, its just plain old saw plametto and pygeum.

After checking out the ingredient list on all of their items i am starting to like the one called ‘Mid Cycle’. It seems to have most of the basics i look for in creatine and such supps. But its too damn expensive for me.

[quote]johnnyd76 wrote:
Has anyone heard good or bad about ON CYCLE & OFF CYCLE by Fizogen Precision Technologies? Is it safe, I had a dad ask me about it. His 17 year old want to go on it.[/quote]

I don’t know about safety, but I wouldn’t let anyone I know waste money on that crap. Just look at the nonsense on the label.

Steer that 17 year old toward buying some Grow! if he feels like he has to use a supplement.