On Cycle Advice

Living abroad in Thailand, Japan and Hong Kong many don’t take an AI or HCG on cycle or for pct. So I’m looking for some answers. Ive taking cycles up to a total of 20 weeks and PCT was two serms depending on the dosage of IGF and test during that time. I recovered well and visit the doc for blood test often to make sure my years of training is not ruining me.

1. Since I don’t live in the US I’m not as hip to many sites saying to use an AI or HCG. Is this common practice now? Even the pros over here in Asia don’t take so I’m trying to get some clarification. I know what and how they work researching about them in a few modern books, but its looking if you don’t abuse your body and don’t care about shutting down per say you do as the old schoolers like myself have did and just press on with life, but you guys seems to know something that i don’t could someone enlighten me again is this the new must use cycle assist? Thanks I just want to learn is all

really?

not to be a dick, but you have time to register here and ask this question, but not to simply do a Google search and find the relatively obvious answer to the question?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
really?

not to be a dick, but you have time to register here and ask this question, but not to simply do a Google search and find the relatively obvious answer to the question?

[/quote]
Time to register here has nothing to do with the question i asked a question due to the fact many people don’t do it over here and neither have I in the many years. So if the question is dumb then excuse me for asking

[quote]tacpe wrote:

really?

[/quote]
Time to register here has nothing to do with the question i asked a question due to the fact many people don’t do it over here and neither have I in the many years. So if the question is dumb then excuse me for asking[/quote]

why don’t you simply search the forum for your answer?

oh, i did that for you in literally under a minute:

FWIW, people here don’t mind answering specific questions, but questions like “what is PCT?” or “what steroids are good?” and “why should I use an AI?” are so absurdly broad, it’s clear that the people asking has not done any research at all, and is requiring someone hear to answer something that takes no time at all to look up.

[quote]tacpe wrote:

really?

[/quote]
Time to register here has nothing to do with the question i asked a question due to the fact many people don’t do it over here and neither have I in the many years. So if the question is dumb then excuse me for asking[/quote]

FWIW, people here don’t mind answering specific questions, but questions like “what is PCT?” or “what steroids are good?” and “why should I use an AI?” are so absurdly broad, it’s clear that the people asking has not done any research at all, and is requiring someone hear to answer something that takes no time at all to look up.

[/quote]

It was a simple question. I said I’ve done research and this new age bodybuilding says you suppose to do so much crap that its just a bit much. For instance just reading what HCG does for is totally not needed for a person who stays on cycle year after year. Back in the day they didn’t use half of this stuff thats spoke on and neither have I. Ive never used it and perfectly healthy and get tested yearly with no worries.

That goes the same for using AIs also if you not heavily dosing then you don’t have to worry about it. Stickies are good for newbies but I don’t read for information I read for knowledge. Wikipedia, google etc is all bias just like the use for HCG or AI on a particular cycle. Again thanks for nothing champ.

We also used to do deca+dbol only cycles with no pct here in Asia. Would you like to try it and see what happens?

plus they eat those fucked up thousand year egg things

[quote]Yogi wrote:
plus they eat those fucked up thousand year egg things[/quote]

LOL it’s good shit man. I used to eat it with porridge every morning.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

LOL it’s good shit man. I used to eat it with porridge every morning.[/quote]

are you being serious? There’s this awesome little Chinese down the road from me that sells them but I’m way too scared.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

are you being serious? There’s this awesome little Chinese down the road from me that sells them but I’m way too scared.[/quote]

I am absolutely serious. It’s called Century Egg Porridge, a Cantonese dish. Go try it.

Eating the egg on it’s own, however, would be an acquired taste. I can’t do it lol.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

are you being serious? There’s this awesome little Chinese down the road from me that sells them but I’m way too scared.[/quote]

I am absolutely serious. It’s called Century Egg Porridge, a Cantonese dish. Go try it.

Eating the egg on it’s own, however, would be an acquired taste. I can’t do it lol.
[/quote]

Mate if you’re ever in Scotland look me up. I can take you to my local Chinese and we can order from the secret menu. The place has got a menu in English, and a special Chinese one that obviously I don’t understand, but the Asian folk’s food always looks really good.

So yeah, hit me up next time you’re in Scotland and we’ll get some food. My shout.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Mate if you’re ever in Scotland look me up. I can take you to my local Chinese and we can order from the secret menu. The place has got a menu in English, and a special Chinese one that obviously I don’t understand, but the Asian folk’s food always looks really good.

So yeah, hit me up next time you’re in Scotland and we’ll get some food. My shout.[/quote]

Sure. Thanks for the offer. :slight_smile:

You can actually just ask the waiter what’s on the Chinese menu. I’m guessing it’s more or less the same. The food’s probably just cooked or seasoned a little differently to suit Chinese tastes.

[quote]tacpe wrote:

[quote]tacpe wrote:

really?

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a simple question. I said I’ve done research and this new age bodybuilding says you suppose to do so much crap that its just a bit much. For instance just reading what HCG does for is totally not needed for a person who stays on cycle year after year. Back in the day they didn’t use half of this stuff thats spoke on and neither have I. Ive never used it and perfectly healthy and get tested yearly with no worries.

That goes the same for using AIs also if you not heavily dosing then you don’t have to worry about it. Stickies are good for newbies but I don’t read for information I read for knowledge. Wikipedia, google etc is all bias just like the use for HCG or AI on a particular cycle. Again thanks for nothing champ.[/quote]

you clearly didn’t do much research… there are plenty of reasons why people on TRT use HCG, and they never come off. same with AI’s… lowering estrogen prior to PCT makes HPTA recovery much easier.

so, i’d suggest you spend some time reading, “champ.”