On and Off-Season

This questions may seems very bizarre but…usually…what is the time for a on-season and off-season training or dieting?

Uhhhhh on season refers when the sport you play is in season. meaning your playing it and off season means you’re not playing. Or spring/summer being your “on season” and fall/winter being your off season if your body composition is the main goal and are not sports motivated.

[quote]grimskunk wrote:
This questions may seems very bizarre but…usually…what is the time for a on-season and off-season training or dieting?[/quote]

In terms of bodybuilding, the answer is variable depending on what your goals are. I personally wanted to get big as a beginner and was originally pretty skinny. That would mean that it would have been retarded for me to try to diet down before I had any real mass on me. I didn’t “diet” until after maybe 4 years of hard training and after getting past 210lbs in body weight. I have the persnal opinion that way too many guys today are dieting before they have any real mass. You don’t jump into this and walk away looking like a magazine cover model in 3 months.