On A Serious Note

Height: 5’7
Weight: 237
B/F: 15%- 18-20% As of 237, 15 % at 225, where I started this bulking season, I first started hitting weights at 155 10% I guess?
1st Time User
Bench 340x1 Rep Max
Sqaut 315x15
Dead 315X12

Hey guys, just a lil bit about my self, I’m not trying to be “That Guy” The guy who takes a cycle of oral only and is pissed when his results suck cause he’s eating Chuck-E Cheese pizza and jerking it all day.

I’m serious about this, I’ve been lifting strong for 2 years.

My diet is to the T.

8:30 AM 10 Egg Whites, 1 Cup Oat Meal, 50 Gram PRT. Shake
12:00 2 8 oz Chicken Breast, 12 oz Glass Skim Milk, Multi Vitamin.
1:00 25 Gram Protein shake
3:00 2 8 0z Chicken Breast
5:00 25 Gram Prt. Shake
7:00 Pre Work Out Supp. 1 Apple, 2 cups Whole Wheat Rice
8:00-9:30 Train
10:00 50 Gram Prt. Shake, 1 8 oz Chicken Breast
12:00 Glutamine, 25 Gram Prt. Shake

To get this cleared up, I eat like this, i’m trying to get lean mass, and it works for me.

Everyday, my split is as follows
Mon. Chest Triceps Abs
Tue. Legs
Wednesday. Back Abs
Thurs. Shoulders
Fri. Bi’s Tri’s Abs

How does this cycle sound, need feedback.

Week 1-12 500 mg Test E
Week 1-12 250 mg Deca
Week 1-5 20 mg DBol (ED)
Week 1-12 1 mg Arimidex (ED)
Week 12- ? PCT.

Need a little help with PCT from the Pro’s…
Any help would be very helpful, I tried to give as much info as possible

Oh Yeah, Heres some more stats

Bi’s 19 in.
Chest 48. in.

Not sure what waist size is, but I have a thik waste, I wear a 36’

Neck 20 in.

20 in. calves

Need some tips on ab wall hardening and vascularity also…

Is this good for 18 years old?

What should I expect with this cycle?

If your BF is 15% then i am 6% - and i am not. you are nearer 20% mate.

A 36" waist doesnt sound like a 15% BF either… more 18-20% as i said.
I am actually 15% (and feel fat as fuck) and wear 32-34"… anyway.

Here is the edited cycle:

Wk1 500 mg Test E(1x650mg, 1x250mg)
Wk1 300 mg Deca (1x450mg, 1x150mg)
Wk2-12 500mg Test E
Wk2-10 300mg Deca
Wk6-12 30mg Dbol/d

Wk1-12 Adex from 0.25EOD to 0.5ED depending.
Wk13-14 Taper Adex from 0.5(or 0.25) to nothing.

Wk13 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk14 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk15 20mg Tamoxifen
Wk16 20mg Tamoxifen

Have a good 3 months off before next cycle.

If it were me i’d do a 6 week cycle but… thats me…

Brook

Firstly, well done on your progress so far.

There’s a few things to say, but here’s just two that jumped out at me:

There seems to be basically no fat in your diet. I know BB mags/sites etc sometimes preach very high carbs and very low fats, so it’s understandable what’s happened. Couple this with the fact that you look a little “smooth” and I can see how some very simple changes may make a big difference for you.

In a nutshell, the changes you should benefit from would be: lower the carbs a little, and add in lots of mono,poly unsaturated fats, and ensure that you get at least some saturated fats. I know this sounds vague but precise numbers and ratios are pointless.

Read up on “The Anabolic Diet”. I’m not saying you should do it (it’s not for everyone), but it’ll give you a good understanding of how to improve your current state of affairs.

The second thing is that your squat/deadlift numbers are very low! Especially when compared with your bench.

My advice is, reconsider your diet as above, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: Set yourself a target before you touch AAS. Try to hit at least a 400lbs squat and 500lbs dead before you go anywhere near those badboys. You’ll sorely regret it if you don’t.

[quote] Brook wrote:

Wk2-12 500mg Test E
Wk2-10 300mg Deca
Wk6-12 30mg Dbol/d

Wk13 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk14 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk15 20mg Tamoxifen
Wk16 20mg Tamoxifen

Brook[/quote]

I have a caliper and I have done the calculations and its always 15-18% I have a really tight mid section, just a thick waist, I did a lil PLing in high school. But thanks for clearup.

You are taking a wrong reading, at your height and waist ratio, you are definately around the 20% bodyfat mark.

That said however, apart from holding a lot of water and BF, your physique and build looks very good. When you diet and you gain some definition, you will look amazing. Do a cutting cycle for a few weeks and get down to 10%, you will look a lot bigger proportionally.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Firstly, well done on your progress so far.

There’s a few things to say, but here’s just two that jumped out at me:

There seems to be basically no fat in your diet. I know BB mags/sites etc sometimes preach very high carbs and very low fats, so it’s understandable what’s happened. Couple this with the fact that you look a little “smooth” and I can see how some very simple changes may make a big difference for you.

In a nutshell, the changes you should benefit from would be: lower the carbs a little, and add in lots of mono,poly unsaturated fats, and ensure that you get at least some saturated fats. I know this sounds vague but precise numbers and ratios are pointless.

Read up on “The Anabolic Diet”. I’m not saying you should do it (it’s not for everyone), but it’ll give you a good understanding of how to improve your current state of affairs.

The second thing is that your squat/deadlift numbers are very low! Especially when compared with your bench.

My advice is, reconsider your diet as above, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: Set yourself a target before you touch AAS. Try to hit at least a 400lbs squat and 500lbs dead before you go anywhere near those badboys. You’ll sorely regret it if you don’t.

[/quote]

My diet right now is working, I’m kinda leaning out, but your right about the muscles being smooth, But how is my squat and deadlift weak, I really don’t know my 1 rep maxes because I don’t wanna do a heavy 1 rep set and blow my load before I even have a good workout, I tend to to a lot of high rep sqaut sets, I get a better burn, and these are ATG sqauts.

[quote] Brook wrote:

Wk2-12 500mg Test E
Wk2-10 300mg Deca
Wk6-12 30mg Dbol/d

Wk13 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk14 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk15 20mg Tamoxifen
Wk16 20mg Tamoxifen

Brook[/quote]

Can you help me with the 6 week cycle, what do you recommend?

[quote] Brook wrote:

Wk2-12 500mg Test E
Wk2-10 300mg Deca
Wk6-12 30mg Dbol/d

Wk13 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk14 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk15 20mg Tamoxifen
Wk16 20mg Tamoxifen

Brook[/quote]

OP your young man wait it out a little I’m sure your still seeing gains at your age enjoy this shit the weights and gear aren’t going anywhere. You seem like your real into it and know what your doing your going to do great wait a year or two before you pull your ace out, time flys.

Brook, why put Dbol at end instead of begining of cycle?

Youre only 18, don’t get so excited about AAS just yet! I can tell you if you do decide to use them, and it seems as though you are going to regardless, you had better be sure your diet is perfect. Any bodyfat at the % your at already is just going to make you look quite fat. I’m not saying you look bad but you could do with a little less bodyfat, physique would be a lot more impressive.

I also don’t think you are 15%. I am slightly less than that and am quite a bit leaner than you are.

I SECOND WHAT BOTH MY MATE AND BBB HAVE SAID. YOU ARE LITTLE HIGHER THAN 15% LAD. ANYWAYS, ALTHOUGH I’M THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE FOR ME TO SAY THIS BUT HEY! I COULD RUN FOR OFFICE ONE DAY, AT 18 YEARS OF AGE AND 2 YEARS ON YOUR WEIGHT BELT WON’T CUT THE MUSTARD BUT ULTIMATELY IT WILL BE YOUR DECISION.

BEING HIGHLY EDUCATED WHEN YOU MAKE THIS DECISION IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. I CAN’T PUT ENOUGH EMPHASIS ON THE NEED OF EDUCATION ON THE SUBJECT OF AAS USE, AND PCT THE MOST CRUCIAL ASPECT OF THE CYCLE. WHAT I WOULD DO IS GIVING NATURAL TRAINING MORE TIME AND EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT. READ EVERYTHING, ASK EDUCATED QUESTIONS AND ABSORB EVERYTHING.

I ALSO SUGGEST A LEANING OUT/CUTTING PHASE TO CLEAR UP YOUR GAINS AND SEE WHAT IS WHAT. MY TWO CENTAVOS. -GB

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Brook wrote:

Wk2-12 500mg Test E
Wk2-10 300mg Deca
Wk6-12 30mg Dbol/d

Wk13 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk14 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk15 20mg Tamoxifen
Wk16 20mg Tamoxifen

Brook

OP your young man wait it out a little I’m sure your still seeing gains at your age enjoy this shit the weights and gear aren’t going anywhere. You seem like your real into it and know what your doing your going to do great wait a year or two before you pull your ace out, time flys.

[/quote]

Thats what I was wondering…

[quote]Irish Iron wrote:
LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
Brook wrote:

Wk2-12 500mg Test E
Wk2-10 300mg Deca
Wk6-12 30mg Dbol/d

Wk13 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk14 40mg Tamoxifen
Wk15 20mg Tamoxifen
Wk16 20mg Tamoxifen

Brook

Thats what I was wondering…[/quote]

Synergy

I doubt that is the diet you actually follow, and even then it’s pretty shitty.

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I doubt that is the diet you actually follow, and even then it’s pretty shitty. [/quote]

Your opinion is vague and moronic

First off…how the fuck do you know that? I live 5 miles from a fresh market…

Why don’t you have any pictures up? Cause your probably a 115 lb emo… “That Guy”

Seriously, why would I lie about something on the internet, I know what i’m doin, I read everything, how is my diet shitty? EVERYONES DIET IS DIFFERENT… The high protein low carb works for me, it may not for you…

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
The dude is 18. He has only been lifting for 2 years. Enough said.

BBB[/quote]

Agreed. OP wait it out a few more years and make a lot more progress. You will be glad you did.

[quote]Irish Iron wrote:
Thomas Gabriel wrote:
I doubt that is the diet you actually follow, and even then it’s pretty shitty.

Your opinion is vague and moronic

First off…how the fuck do you know that? I live 5 miles from a fresh market…

Why don’t you have any pictures up? Cause your probably a 115 lb emo… “That Guy”

Seriously, why would I lie about something on the internet, I know what i’m doin, I read everything, how is my diet shitty? EVERYONES DIET IS DIFFERENT… The high protein low carb works for me, it may not for you…[/quote]

No hes right your diet sucks ass.

There is neither fat nor any greens of any kind to help balance the acidity of a high protien intake.

If you go low carb then you go high fat, its nutrition 101.

Cool off, sit down, put fats in your diet.

I snack on almonds and stuff, just tend to stay away from fatty foods, I take fish oils and eat orange roughy alot when I get tired of chicken breasts, the vegetable parts are sucky though.