Omnibus Plus GTV

I have come up with an idea for combining omnibus method and GVT,What i want to do is do the omnibus method like discussed but also do each main lift in GVT form atleast once.But from what i can tell i would have to do this program for atleast 16 weeks in order to hit each main lift in GVT.

Your thoughts…

Why fix what isn’t broken? I would imagine adding in some GVT will somewhat hamper your ability to recover.

horsepuss- I just finished reading the GVT article and thought the same thing. I needed to change up my workout so I started omnibus on Monday. One thing I am hesitant about is doing 10x10 on DL; I made some really good gains doing 5x5 in the past three months and not sure I want to…regress on the poundage.

Just train normally for gods sake.

Holy clusterfucking Batman.

Throw in intervals of nigerian lihongo dance (for cardio), and the ROFLCOPTER protocol supersetted with the LMAO program, and you may have something there.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Throw in intervals of nigerian lihongo dance (for cardio), and the ROFLCOPTER protocol supersetted with the LMAO program, and you may have something there.[/quote]

Dont forget combat pyramids.

Im disappointed in you TD, how could you forget the combat pryamids.

And you call yourself a bodybuilder…psssshhh.

[quote]DirtyM wrote:
horsepuss- I just finished reading the GVT article and thought the same thing. I needed to change up my workout so I started omnibus on Monday. One thing I am hesitant about is doing 10x10 on DL; I made some really good gains doing 5x5 in the past three months and not sure I want to…regress on the poundage. [/quote]

Try it once. LOL. Let me know how you feel the next day.

So when is this GTV on?

Shows how little you know about bbing, SH.
Everyone knows that combat pyramids superset with Steel 12’s pullup program is for the CUTTING phase (to be used for 3 weeks after 4 weeks of all-out bulking on the program I suggested)

OP, on a more serious note, you need to PM my trainer Steel_12 from this site. He has an outstanding mass phase training protocol that my training partner (from this site) and I made good gains developing “bulging byceps, chisled chest and riped abs” in a relatively short period.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:
Throw in intervals of nigerian lihongo dance (for cardio), and the ROFLCOPTER protocol supersetted with the LMAO program, and you may have something there.

Dont forget combat pyramids.

Im disappointed in you TD, how could you forget the combat pryamids.

And you call yourself a bodybuilder…psssshhh.[/quote]