T Nation

Omnadren 250/DBOL First Cycle

Hey guys I havent posted here in a long time but am always lurking, I think the people here are probably the most educated on the web so Im coming here for advice.. I just started my first cycle at the start of this week. My original plan and what I had ordered was this..

Week 1-10 TEST E 500mg/week (split up in 2 injections)
Week 1-8 DBOL 30mg/day
Week 1-10 Armidex 0.25mg/EOD
Week 13-17 Nolva 40/40/20/20

So I get the gear and the next day my friend comes over to do the first injection for me, I hadnt paid a lot of attention to the vials or the box or anything, anyways after the first injection I notice its actually Omnadren 250 a blend of 4 Test esters Testosterone propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate and caproate, very similer to Sustanon 250.. So I wasnt firmilier with it so started reading as much as I could,, havent seen much on people using it for a first cycle but it is very common to run it pretty well the same as I was gonna run the straight Test E. The only thing I did read was that the active life is about 18 days so I would probably start the Nolva 2 weeks after last injection instead of 3.. Thoughts and opinions would be great...

Oh stats:
26 years old, 235lbs, training for 8 years. 12% BF.

Inject your test EOD because its a blend with shorter esters in it.

I've ran Omnas and both HG and UG labs Sustanon on twice weekly injects many times. No problems. Looks like a great cycle.

Perfect! Thx man, pretty well all I wanted to hear! Do you agree with starting PCT 2 weeks after last injection then instead of ?

Yes,two weeks is fine.