OMG Cedric McMillan

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
So I’m guessing he’s going to keep using doses only as high as necessary and start training DC-style? Something like t hat anyway.

Let’s see how it goes.

Wasn’t he the guy who had trouble with his arms and Dante helped him out or something? Maybe I’m thinking of someone else…
[/quote]

Yah, that was Cedric.

Oho, a troll appears.

We should petition nominal prospect to come back, he was much better at his craft than this one.

[/quote]

Nice use of the interjection ‘oho’!

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]bigandstrong24 wrote:
Cedric has awesome lines and incredible potential.

A “guy” I know from Strong and Shapely in NJ said something about McMillans supplement habits as well. The guy is heavily involved in bodybuilding mags, promotion, etc and I personally see no reason why he would bullshit about something like this. He said something along the lines of “Ced McMillan needs to cut the bs and take more shit and he will bust through the ranks like nobodies fucking business”, he said this to an NPC competitor after they were discussing flies/chest training and McMillans name came up. He had the same critique about Vic Martinez which whom I have personally seen with him on several occasions.

It’s not really breaking news that guys with amazing genetics respond favorably to lower doses but to imply anyone that size is utilizing HRT doses for anything other than low ball maintenance is misleading. I really hope Cedric is not letting Dante advise him on supplement usage. DC is well known in bodybuilding circles for priding him self on using minimal AAS dosages while abusing the living fuck out of hGH. I predict he will ruin Cedrics line with stupid shit like that like he has done to Dusty. Cedric will come in flat, with a bigger head, bigger wrists, and a lovely protruded gut in his next show because of it. I really, really hope that doesn’t happen. Just another case of internet gurus thinking they stumbled along some secret that no one else knows when in reality they are more full of shit than your local gym personal trainer who believes high reps cut you up bra’. [/quote]

He fucked up Dusty’s lines? I love Dusty and think he looks better and better, and that his lines are actually improving but uh… he had sucky lines to start with…

He really did fuck Wojo’s and Henry’s line didnt he? Lol.[/quote]

I’m not going to comment on the fucked up lines portion but he’s right about the lower dose AAS and VERY high hgh. It’s all over the boards like ProM.

Basically the line of thinking is that high dose HGH is much less detrimental then AAS so use as much AAS as you have to and take high dose HGH with it to make the gains.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I dunno man. I know ONE guy with absolute pro genetics, he responds very well to AAS, has insane muscle bellies and over all is a fucking monster. He typically uses around 1.5g/week and he is no where near Cedric’s size.

In all honesty, this stuff is bullshit…no one gets that size off the doses Dante claims. Cedric is probably in week 2 of his cruise at HRT dose and Dante wants to make a big deal about it lol.

You notice insulin and HGH doses never get posted? [/quote]

By “doses only as high as necessary” I meant that he likely isn’t like certain people on certain forums who progress via gear alone…
“I’m stuck at 200 lb at 6’2? Well damn, time to up the dosage to 5 grams of test per week plus EVERYTHING ELSE UNDER THE SUN, surely that’s what all pros do and I can totally end up looking like them too. You know. If I avoid using too much HGH because HGH over-use is clearly the only reason why some people don’t look like Dexter Jackson!”

Those people.

As for what he’s actually using and how much he needs to get to a certain size with his particular combination of genetics and training, who knows.

And well… n=1 is not much of a sample size. Not like it really matters either way. The top guys will do what they do, and some guys at PM and co will do twice that and that’s just how it goes.

Some of you really need a reality check or just need to hang out with actual bodybuilders IRL.

zraw, man. I honestly don’t want to shit on Dustys physique on an internet forum because I think that’s weak but that makes it tough for me to counter your argument. NPC (and I emphasize NPC) guys with physiques LIKE Dusty are easily distinguishable on stage for massive growth dosages from guys who built their physique “the old fashioned way”.

I promise you that once/if you start hanging out with upcoming bodybuilders or attend shows or at least go to a bodybuilding friendly gym (Bevs, Metro, Strong and Shapely) on a regular basis you will understand what I am talking about and see how blatantly obvious this bs is. I don’t believe Henry has worked with Dante in quite some time.

CC, post picture bruh… Yea thought so. And yes, Cedric was the one who was having trouble with his arms and went to Dante for advice. He wrote in a paperback issue of MD that it did not work for him and he tried something else successfully. I will get the magazine number when I get home and quote his words and reference the page, although I’m sure you’ve never read a bodybuilding magazine and are only interested regurgitating training info on the internet.

I am done arguing stupid shit like this. I was just trying to call bullshit when I see it and I guarantee you any real bodybuilder in the know or someone in the know about drug usage on this forum will agree with me. These guys are trying to sell you something whether its a service, publicity, or protein powder. Do not fall for it, their are no secrets.

I dunno man. I know ONE guy with absolute pro genetics, he responds very well to AAS, has insane muscle bellies and over all is a fucking monster. He typically uses around 1.5g/week and he is no where near Cedric’s size.

In all honesty, this stuff is bullshit…no one gets that size off the doses Dante claims. Cedric is probably in week 2 of his cruise at HRT dose and Dante wants to make a big deal about it lol.

Thank you. Funny how the biggest and most impressive poster on this site calls it how it is but a 300 pound natty with no pictures is calling me out for stating the obvious.

By “doses only as high as necessary” I meant that he likely isn’t like certain people on certain forums who progress via gear alone…
“I’m stuck at 200 lb at 6’2? Well damn, time to up the dosage to 5 grams of test per week plus EVERYTHING ELSE UNDER THE SUN, surely that’s what all pros do and I can totally end up looking like them too. You know. If I avoid using too much HGH because HGH over-use is clearly the only reason why some people don’t look like Dexter Jackson!”

Those people.

As for what he’s actually using and how much he needs to get to a certain size with his particular combination of genetics and training, who knows.

And well… n=1 is not much of a sample size. Not like it really matters either way. The top guys will do what they do, and some guys at PM and co will do twice that and that’s just how it goes.

[/quote]

Stop re-posting everything your favorite posters say on an internet forums and realize how silly you sound saying shit like this. How would a 300 pound natty know anything about drug protocols? Who the fuck said anything about 6’2" 200 pound bodybuilders doing 5 grams of anything to progress.

Were arguing about an internet guru who is implying that he has a IFBB pro bodybuilder gaining on less than 200mg of test a week and the detriments of his blatantly obvious super secret protocol that has fucked up many a bodybuilders physiques before. To act like what he said isn’t for attention/publicity or some form of self internet forum masturbation is beyond stupid. I can’t believe I am actually arguing this.

You’re trying just a little too hard for a guy who pretty much just made an alternate account just for thi-… ahem… came out of nowhere, and holland of all places.

Ah. Ok, you had that account before and just switched to it for this. My apologies.

Oh yes, do back up your claims at least in some form if it’s not too much trouble.

As for…

What, you get to hang out with bodybuilders and become a grand expert on all this but I don’t?
Now now, that’s not exactly fair…

Wait…is this where we argue about what someone else is doing in private as if we are all standing there?

Gee…again?

This is a waste of time. Every guy who thinks they need a ton of shit to gain will obviously think everyone else is on even more. It is pointless to argue.

Way too much bias here.

huh, double post. oh well.

I agree with X although I don’t see how the 2nd part of his posts relates to anything were discussing here. Have a nice day everyone.

Good luck getting on an IFBB stage while utilizing TRT doses in your off season and training DC style. You can shit on me and my posts when you do so.

I agree with X although I don’t see how the 2nd part of his posts relates to anything were discussing here. Have a nice day everyone.

Good luck getting on an IFBB stage while utilizing TRT doses in your off season and training DC style. You can shit on me and my posts when you do so. [/quote]

You really just keep misrepresenting things in many little ways on purpose to troll us… I suppose you’re also one of the guys who ensure that most of the world’s e-mail traffic consists of spam?

Good luck getting on an IFBB stage while utilizing TRT doses in your off season and training DC style. You can shit on me and my posts when you do so. [/quote]

You really just keep misrepresenting things in many little ways on purpose to troll us… I suppose you’re also one of the guys who ensure that most of the world’s e-mail traffic consists of spam?
[/quote]

Now your just trolling me. Your going to keep saying shit till you find a couple words in the text where I make a mistake than have your “aha troll moment” and side track my entire argument. Like I said before I am done posting in this thread.

Take out of my posts what you will but stop throwing around smart ass remarks you would never say in person to evoke a response to prove your internet forum cock waving skills. You are a grown man, I hope. Act like one. Internet or otherwise.

[/quote]

Now your just trolling me. Your going to keep saying shit till you find a couple words in the text where I make a mistake than have your “aha troll moment” and side track my entire argument. Like I said before I am done posting in this thread.

Take out of my posts what you will but stop throwing around smart ass remarks you would never say in person to evoke a response to prove your internet forum cock waving skills. You are a grown man, I hope. Act like one. Internet or otherwise. [/quote]

You’re kind of proving my point there…

lol @ poeple thinking he got that big with HRT doses. this whole thing is one big bullcrap. this guy , along with his insane genetics, uses much more than a few drops of test. you dont get that big without heavy, IFBB level doses.

I have seen people with some great genetics shoot heavy doses and they are pretty much half his size.

I wonder why Flex Wheeler who’s on HR for a while cant still stand next to Kai and Jay…

next thing ya know Dante’s gonna say he’s been holding back and just used creatine, now he gonna let da dogz out!

[quote]hanban wrote:
lol @ poeple thinking he got that big with HRT doses.[/quote]

That is nowhere near what has been said

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]hanban wrote:
lol @ poeple thinking he got that big with HRT doses.[/quote]

That is nowhere near what has been said[/quote]

It’s just dumb though.

Post a pic in 3 weeks and then say:

Ohhh yah baby low dose test, don’t believe it? sorry!

Ohhh yah… and 15 IU slin and 20 IU gh/day…but seriously, LOW DOSE TEST!

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
It means people who think results lie in the amounts are way the fuck off. [/quote]

Dorian actually posted his cycle on md and people started saying he was a fuckign liar… lol

offseason cycle was

750mg test
500mg deca
50mg (dbol or var i cant remember and wont look it up)

prep was something like
around the 1.5g total also but with tren test var gh and something else IIRC

I remember Dante and many other very knowledgeable guys from im and other forums saying this was very possible

Most of the pros are not on such crazy doses like people seem to want to make it, apparently…[/quote]

I’ve seen a supposed “Dorian Yates” cycle that was nothing like that, it had crazy outrageous doses like 500mg dbol and 500mg of prop a day. Likely none of them are legit, no BBer in his right mind is going to share that kind of info especially in light of what happened to Toney Freeman.

Even if its true that Ced is on a TRT dose right now (and I’m not sure it is), I think we can all agree he didn’t get that way on a TRT dose and he won’t maintain it for long on a TRT dose.

never mind