OMFG! Martial Law?

http://www.dailynewscaster.com/2008/10/08/fema-sources-confirm-coming-martial-law-says-wayne-madsen/

I’m shocked. Perplexed, even!

Did anyone else see this coming? How do you plan to deal with this?

Go away fear monger. Nothing you say has come true yet. No bank holiday, and I’m guessing martial law will not happen either. It would have been quite comical to have you on here the last few years to see every one of your tin foil hat prophecies not come to light.

On another note, anyone seen Lixy?

Really? look back at my list of predictions carefully. The bank holiday DID happen, but in europe.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
Go away fear monger. Nothing you say has come true yet. No bank holiday, and I’m guessing martial law will not happen either. It would have been quite comical to have you on here the last few years to see every one of your tin foil hat prophecies not come to light.

On another note, anyone seen Lixy?[/quote]

[quote]snipeout wrote:

The realization is slowly sinking in that no bailout can stop what’s happening. The Treasury Dept so much as admitted today when the head dude bailed out on his own bailout. The forces at play are just too overwhelming. Once this becomes widespread, panic may actually occur, in which case nationwide martial law may be declared.

States and cities are strapped and have had to fire a lot of cops. This leaves the National Guard as the viable alternative, to maintain some sort of order…martial law.

[quote]snipeout wrote:

I think he banned himself for a year for losing the oil price bet.

Not in Michigan pal, we got a crazy ass Militia and Ted fucking Nugent. We’re solid.

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Not in Michigan pal, we got a crazy ass Militia and Ted fucking Nugent. We’re solid.[/quote]

Word! We’re gonna be the last motherfuckers on the block!

[quote]borrek wrote:
bigflamer wrote:
Not in Michigan pal, we got a crazy ass Militia and Ted fucking Nugent. We’re solid.

Word! We’re gonna be the last motherfuckers on the block![/quote]

Is it cool if I move myself and my family in? I plan on living off the land so I won’t be mooching off anybody.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Really? look back at my list of predictions carefully. The bank holiday DID happen, but in europe.

snipeout wrote:

[/quote]

Care to show where this bank holiday happened?

" Secret Plan For IMF World Dictatorship"

Funny thing is, its not a secret… Hear them talk, they are telling you what they are going to implement, that’s the sick part they get off on. When the power players speak, hear what they are saying don’t just listen… Problem, reaction, solution… They created this mess, ie sub-prime/predatory lending, they knew what it would eventually lead to, then since the CFR controls the media outlets they provide the reaction to steer the public the way they want, then they offer the solution ie print more money, bail out more companies further deflate the dollar cause more market depreciation…blah blah.

Then when they close the market down and they will for a few days or a week, they will come up with some global crap monetary solution. THEN the plan is complete. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see how fast they are moving…

It did happen, and was reported in the US based on the information I gleaned from my sources. I will resurface with details but the bank holiday in the United States WILL HAPPEN .

“You can’t stall what is inevitable.” - The Green Crow.

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

snipeout wrote:

Care to show where this bank holiday happened?[/quote]

[quote]borrek wrote:
bigflamer wrote:

Word! We’re gonna be the last motherfuckers on the block![/quote]

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
It did happen, and was reported in the US based on the information I gleaned from my sources. I will resurface with details but the bank holiday in the United States WILL HAPPEN .

“You can’t stall what is inevitable.” - The Green Crow.

Neuromancer wrote:
tribunaldude wrote:

snipeout wrote:

[/quote]

Just one link will do me.I watch BBC and Spanish TV news religiously and I don’t recall anything of the sort.

I may just have missed it.But I doubt it.

[quote]jawara wrote:
borrek wrote:
bigflamer wrote:

Word! We’re gonna be the last motherfuckers on the block!

Is it cool if I move myself and my family in? I plan on living off the land so I won’t be mooching off anybody.[/quote]

Damn straight! Pack up the family and bring all your guns, borrek and I will bring you up to speed on the secret handshake when you get here. :wink:

Here’s the sad truth everyone has been avoiding.

enjoy, sheeple.

[quote]

Just one link will do me.I watch BBC and Spanish TV news religiously and I don’t recall anything of the sort.

I may just have missed it.But I doubt it.[/quote]

Bank Holiday? Europe? Maybe I fell asleep and missed it.

Nah. What are you guys talking about?

The Chinese put up with us when we were a good customer. Now with skyrocketting unemployment, they have no reason to be nice. They’ll dump dollars and demand higher interest rates. We will become their economic serfs.

A debtor is eventually doomed to being a minor power — 16th century Spain, Holland, Belgium, Britain, on and on. We will collapse just like they all did. Martial law is a possibility during the collapse.

Here is what the dumbass said back around the first part of October:

[i]Ok, lets make this short:

I concede this is NOT 100% confirmed yet, but when it is, it will be too late.

1. They will announce a “bank holiday” soon.
  2. No one knows exactly how long this “bank holiday” will last.
  3. Credit cards and debit cards will NOT work during this period.
  4. Hold your certificates (stocks and other assets) and precious metal assets.
  5. Stay at cash. At least enough cash for survival.[/i]

I call your attention to number 3. Even when a few banks in Europe closed for one day during the height of the financial meltdown, credit cards still worked, as did checks.

Tribunal dud has been wrong every time he has issued an edict. The fact that he continues to post as if he has been correct on every point should clue you in to his troll status.

I don’t mind when people make outlandish predictions, but geez - at least nut up and admit when you are wrong.

Still waiting on the dollar to collapse. As I write this, the euro is the currency in danger.

I wonder how he will spin the advance in the dollar to make the November surprise be correct.

OMFG! The REAL martial law vid that everyone needs to see NOW!!!

I have sources that say this won’t happen.