T Nation

OMFG - Knicks Dream Team in T-Minus 1 Yr

tl;dr CP3 toasts to knicks future with melo and stoudamire at melo’s wedding.

CP3 will get hurt and melo will re-sign in Denver.

Sheath your sword.

We’ve been talking about this in the free agent thread.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
We’ve been talking about this in the free agent thread.[/quote]

my bad. when threads get that long i just assume that print and pmpm are making stupid/uncreative flirtatious comments back and forth while imhungry talks about how his paws are orange and fuzzy; the bane of all T-Nation threads.

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
We’ve been talking about this in the free agent thread.[/quote]

my bad. when threads get that long i just assume that print and pmpm are making stupid/uncreative flirtatious comments back and forth while imhungry talks about how his paws are orange and fuzzy; the bane of all T-Nation threads. [/quote]

Haha. We’ve managed to keep them out so far, but you may have just opened the gates…

[quote]thefederalist wrote:
tl;dr CP3 toasts to knicks future with melo and stoudamire at melo’s wedding.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/me_amar_and_melo_BU8MzS41wIdwRYLU1D7NTJ[/quote]

I hope you don’t mind that I’m quoting this and putting it in the NBA thread since it’s good stuff.

I’m not a fan of what looks like a budding trend towards “Big 3’s” but this one doesn’t bother me like the Miami one. I would REALLY like for NY to make the playoffs and get far as well. Even on a television screen the atmosphere in MSG seems great and it’d be nice to see how it is when they’re in the playoffs [to young to remember much from when they were]. And I think a strong Knicks squad would make the NBA more exciting. People may hate NY, but it’s always interesting when one of their teams does well in any sport.

Not to mention The Miami 3 have two guys that are too similar. The NY one does not, Paul, Melo and Amare would all compliment each other better IME.