Omelette Overnight?

Is it ok to cook omelettes at night and put them in tge fridge for breakfast?

Uh…

…yeah.

depends on what u mean by “ok”

[quote]chillain wrote:
depends on what u mean by “ok” [/quote]

That’s my reason for asking. I want to know if tge protein would degrade. I know it would be ok to eat for taste and hunger

I think you would be ok. Now if you waited three weeks before you ate then that would be a different story. But really omelettes take five minutes to make. Why not make a fresh one?

What, do you never refrigerate cooked meats or something?

The protein has already “degraded” by the time it hits the fridge, FYI.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
Is it ok to cook omelettes at night and put them in tge fridge for breakfast? [/quote]

Yeah if your down with that subway eat fresh kinda shit. Cooking eggs literally takes 3-5 minutes just wake up earlier.

I like cold cheese more than hot cheese. Just tastes better to me.

Thanks for tge info tho everyone

For sure man! Probably safe to eat for up to a week, but best within 2 days.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:
Is it ok to cook omelettes at night and put them in tge fridge for breakfast? [/quote]

Yeah. Frittatas are fine a bit cold or room temperature.

Don’t eggs taste nasty the next day?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Don’t eggs taste nasty the next day?[/quote]

Nope. Make a frittata with some good ingredients.

My favorite here (serves two very hungry people who lift or perhaps “regular” people):
8 eggs
1 diced potato
1 onion
1 pepper
shredded cheese
4 turkey breakfast sausages

Agreed BrickHead - I invested in an oven safe ~7x12 glass dish with plastic cover. Mix up some eggs, carton of egg whites, and a large container of pico de gallo, plus anything I fancy. That’s a breakfast at work all week. Good stuff.

i’d cook it at night, and leave it in the pan till the next morning,than eat it. Whats up with this generation. When I was 20, I’d find a pizza box under the couch, and if it still had a slice, I’d eat it. Collage-- beer, and 2 week old leftovers. 2 cents