Olympic Fries...

Like most of you I am looking forward to the Games, which kick off tomorrow evening but one thing that I have recently read is just fucking ridiculous… McDonalds have a monopoly on the sale of fries in all Olympic venues! That means you cannot buy fries anywhere except in McDonalds? The only way you can purchase fries (chips) other than that McDonalds shite is if you order fish n chips from another retailer. Has McDonalds got a patent on chips now? I wouldn’t mind but their version of chips couldn’t even be described as chips! Are they afraid that someone might eat a real chip i.e. fried chipped potatoes and come to the realisation that it actually tastes better?

Me likes Burger King Fries…yummy. And Wendy’s. Oh, and Super Duper’s garlic fries. Tasty.

Fuck McDeedee’s fries! I’ll go to the Burger King across the road. See if they stop me.

Motherfuckers!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Me likes Burger King Fries…yummy. And Wendy’s. Oh, and Super Duper’s garlic fries. Tasty.

Fuck McDeedee’s fries! I’ll go to the Burger King across the road. See if they stop me.

Motherfuckers!

[/quote]

Ronald McDonald will be waiting with a SWAT team to take you and your BK fries the fuck OUT!

Chips are to fries what kettle-cooked potato chips (crisps) are to Pringles.

Man, I should have picked a less confusing analogy.

I know there’s a BK about 10 mins walk away from the Olympic Park. I was thinking about buying the fries and shove them into a McD box that I would have previously ‘‘borrowed’’ from the restaurant.

Then on my way back to the park, when Security searches my bag and sees the fries, I can just grin at them, bite on a couple of fries, whistle and say ‘‘I’m loving it’’. I don’t think Security will know the difference between McD fries and BK fries just by looking at them.

[quote]Nards wrote:

Man, I should have picked a less confusing analogy.[/quote]

[quote]Nards wrote:

Man, I should have picked a less confusing analogy.[/quote]

Haha’ I got ya!

Wait wait wait, time out, you mean they have security checking for non-McDonalds fries before you can enter? Really?.. Really?!? What’s the penalty if you get caught watching the games with non-McDonalds fries?

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Motherfuckers!

[/quote]

Ronald McDonald will be waiting with a SWAT team to take you and your BK fries the fuck OUT![/quote]

Piece of meaningless trivia for ya: In Japan, his name is Donald McDonald because Japanese people can’t say the “r” sound.

Huh, or maybe it’s his brother???[/quote]

Why didn’t they just name him Lonald McDonald. Then it would get pronounced correctly.

ROR

In Chinese he’s called Uncle McDonald and Colonel Sanders is called Uncle Fried Chicken.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I know there’s a BK about 10 mins walk away from the Olympic Park. I was thinking about buying the fries and shove them into a McD box that I would have previously ‘‘borrowed’’ from the restaurant.

Then on my way back to the park, when Security searches my bag and sees the fries, I can just grin at them, bite on a couple of fries, whistle and say ‘‘I’m loving it’’. I don’t think Security will know the difference between McD fries and BK fries just by looking at them.
[/quote]

Just confuse the shit out of security by putting some of this on:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:
Like most of you I am looking forward to the Games, which kick off tomorrow evening but one thing that I have recently read is just fucking ridiculous… McDonalds have a monopoly on the sale of fries in all Olympic venues! That means you cannot buy fries anywhere except in McDonalds? The only way you can purchase fries (chips) other than that McDonalds shite is if you order fish n chips from another retailer. Has McDonalds got a patent on chips now? I wouldn’t mind but their version of chips couldn’t even be described as chips! Are they afraid that someone might eat a real chip i.e. fried chipped potatoes and come to the realisation that it actually tastes better?

[/quote]

Disguise your chips as an ice cream

[quote]TDub301 wrote:
Wait wait wait, time out, you mean they have security checking for non-McDonalds fries before you can enter? Really?.. Really?!? What’s the penalty if you get caught watching the games with non-McDonalds fries?[/quote]

If you can’t destroy the evidence, you go to jail.

I hope I’m not the only one that keeps seeing this thread (even after I’ve posted in it) that it says “Olympic Fires”.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I hope I’m not the only one that keeps seeing this thread (even after I’ve posted in it) that it says “Olympic Fires”.[/quote]

Nope, I misread it too. Was relieved when it was just a chips bitch. You’ll acclimate.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Motherfuckers!

[/quote]

Ronald McDonald will be waiting with a SWAT team to take you and your BK fries the fuck OUT![/quote]

Piece of meaningless trivia for ya: In Japan, his name is Donald McDonald because Japanese people can’t say the “r” sound.

Huh, or maybe it’s his brother???[/quote]

Haha. Its amazing to think how differing cultures cant pronounce common sounds found in one anothers languages. Try pronounce the szcz in Polish or the ll in Welsh…

[quote]Cuso wrote:

[quote]SLAINGE wrote:

[/quote]

Disguise your chips as an ice cream[/quote]

I’ll be wearing these ^