T Nation

Oly Shoes In Montreal?

Does anybody know where I could get oly shoes in Montreal?

or I could order them online

at http://www.dynamicfitnessequipment.com/

What do you think?

I’ve been looking for some as well.

I asked CT; he said most ifters get theirs from here:

http://www.weightliftingshoes.ca/

I would rather go buy some at a shop to try them on, but I don’t know of any around town.

I ordered a pair of those shoes at Christmas time. They came within a week, and the seller gave me a personal call to make sure they fit and I was happy with them. If they hadn’t fit, he was willing to ship another pair right away. Needless to say I was very happy with the descision to purhcass from him [Power Firm].

Try Ebay. I was lucky enough to pick up a pair last year for $30…adidas last generation, brand new.

I’ve got the blue model from power firm, good stuff !

thanks for all the answers, I’m going to go with the ones form power firm!

[quote]suuuperdave wrote:
I ordered a pair of those shoes at Christmas time. They came within a week, and the seller gave me a personal call to make sure they fit and I was happy with them. If they hadn’t fit, he was willing to ship another pair right away. Needless to say I was very happy with the descision to purhcass from him [Power Firm].[/quote]

What size did you get and what size is your regular shoe? They say to get one size smaller than your regular shoe so I was wondering how that worked out.

Shoe size does differ from brand to brand, which is why I’m asking and which is why I guess they also ask for an outline of your feet.

[quote]Mowgli wrote:
suuuperdave wrote:
I ordered a pair of those shoes at Christmas time. They came within a week, and the seller gave me a personal call to make sure they fit and I was happy with them. If they hadn’t fit, he was willing to ship another pair right away. Needless to say I was very happy with the descision to purhcass from him [Power Firm].

What size did you get and what size is your regular shoe? They say to get one size smaller than your regular shoe so I was wondering how that worked out.

Shoe size does differ from brand to brand, which is why I’m asking and which is why I guess they also ask for an outline of your feet.[/quote]

I usually wear a 10.5 or 11, depending on how wide the shoe is. I just traced the outline of my foot, told him what size I normally wear in what brands, and he sent me a size 44. At first I thought they were a little small (narrow), but they’ve stretched, and fit like a glove. And to be honest, if I begin to compete above the level I am right now, I may even invest in a pair 1 size smaller, so that they fit real nice and tight. So try them on when you get them, wear them for a bit before working out in them, and even if they are a little small, they should stretch real nice.

Don’t fret it man, it’ll work out. If not, he’ll switch them for you.

goodluck