T Nation

Oly Shoes. Again

Finally got my Adistars, and they kick azz.

I have never felt so comfortable and solid in my squats. Truly amazed at the difference in body position.

Also worked on snatch, and it was a noted difference as well. The overhead squat position usually kills me, and I felt very secure this session. I worked up to 90 kilos and hit it with ease. I realize this is shit, but I think my pb is a power snatch of like 110 kilo.

I am so pissed at myself that I have waited this long. IMO it is the single best investment I have made regards to training equipment. Go buy some if you are even halfway serious with your training.

Monopoly

A fucking 110kg power snatch?? Jesus.

what are you squatting and deadlifting???

And I agree, oly shoes kick ass. The new adistars are SO purty!

[quote]Hanley wrote:
A fucking 110kg power snatch?? Jesus.

what are you squatting and deadlifting???

And I agree, oly shoes kick ass. The new adistars are SO purty![/quote]

Keep in mind I weighed around 245 when that lift happend. I don’t think a bodyweight snatch is that special, but thanks.

Best dead of 600, had more in me but killed it as I had a comp coming. Wish I would have pushed it higher. High box squat with briefs/wraps/belt of 600. My squat sucks dick.

Like the new pic, how are those wraps?

Monopoly

Adidas’s are horrible for wide feet, I like the werksan and do wins.

I have the adidas because my feet are narrow, but they are thee best shoes I own besides my frees for crosstraining.

Ive got a pair of the new Ironworks and they are the sex. I absolutely love them for squatting, oly stuff, overhead work and for the fact that they make me half an inch taller!