Olive Oil in Shakes

If you drink the shake fast enough the olive oil doesn’t have time to glob up to the top.

Also, DO NOT use extra virgin stuff in shakes, that’s for on meat and veggies where you want to taste it, and it can taste very good when used correctly.

But drinking it never tastes good.

Get the light olive oil. I never even taste it, just a slight mouth feel.

coconut oil, coconut cream, macadamia nut oil… I like the avocado suggestion too, but I live in california.

Definitely add coconut oil, expeller pressed tastes less like coconuts, extra virgin coconut oil tastes a lot like it. A good friend of mine is writing her thesis on the benefits of it, especially in comparison to other oils. It kicks the shit out of evoo and all kinds of things. Sat fats in it are not animal based, so get over that everyone. it will increase your T levels. It also can handle heat very well without breaking down. fry your foods in it, and if your serious (you are, right?) add whats left in the pan to your dish. you can bind it up w some flax seeds after it cools (carb is mostly fiber, so it doesn’t digest, and will help w your bowels) and make a dressing for your salads and meats w spices. You can season the oil too, add spices or whatever to it and use it. Also, consider adding your oils to food so you dont have to have direct contact w it, I can’t stand oil on most of my foods. Not sure what is in your diet, but you can warm up some coconut oil slightly and add it to eggs, beat/blend well and do what you normally do.
Try some walnut oil too, you may or may not like it, it can’t be heated though (but you can put it on your warm -not hot- foods).

But all the nuts are high carb, based on your diet anyway. and Nat PB has more carbs than protein for whoever said that are no carbs in nuts, all nuts do. Id still add them in though. try fitday (dot) com, its easy to use and ive been on it for years now to track my diet.
if you put a sample of your diet up i might be able to give you some ideas… good luck man.