Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

Hahaha… looks like you are definitely winning! Great job Bulldog. And, what’s this pretty shit? You are a nice looking guy. I am sure Mrs. Bulldog thinks so. Well, maybe not as pretty as Tim McGraw, but still pretty enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thick forearms are beautiful.

1 Like

Only if I can get the lower half restrengthen where it should be…

Oh sorry for more clarification … Unlike some,being pretty or should I say being Aesthetic pleasing means about jack and shit too me … anymore Im into the mountain gorilla look :slight_smile:

Nice looking guy???What are you talking about HELL…

:wink:

1 Like

curls.
curls - a Huge college academic year for your boy
and rugged training as usual.

just caught up here and enjoyed the education.
strangely enough in my new - fake leg broken ness- pulling form the floor sucks
donkey ass for me- and pulling from blocks so much better.

A lot of us strive for that mountain gorilla look.

1 Like

Looking like a Boss Bulldog !! The photo does need a Big Face Bulldog shirt IMO ( hahaha)…

considering my dislike for them …I know its shocking. Guess it shows how half ass Ive been with them considering how much the biceps have blown up from actually putting some effort in.

Finale grade for the year 4.0 and got conformation of his acceptance into their Sport and exercise science program.

Yes it does!

7 minutes on treadmill
Shoulder mobility stuff and a few other things

Squats: 5 x 8 @ 300 …10 reps on last set
Step ups: 3 x 10 @ Just body weight today
Seated Band Hamstring curls: 50/3 TR 55
BB Calve raises : 5 x 10 @ SW
Planks: 3 sets

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus …Decided to use a new rep and set scheme I came across… which I feel will have a positive impact.
Intensity was not high at all this week with the volume dropping next week with a increase in intensity.
But the volume which im not currently use too at the moment worked my ass off. No Seriously … my right ass cheek fell the hell off followed by the left. Good News still zero hip issues ,feeling very positive that things should really start moving back up in a short amount of time.

1 Like

Damn bulldog you got that extra extra schmeedium shirt on!

:laughing: Actually its a 2XL :sunglasses:

DAMN IT!!! Shoulders were inflamed and feeling beat the HELL UP from having a bar across them from all the squatting sets from Wednesday. So needless to say things did not go as well as I had wanted.:rage:

Bench: Knew I was having issues working up when 325 x 3 felt Heavy as hell and was complete crap.
360 x 0 … this was my last set , I had originally planned on hitting what should have been a easy 3 and sticking with my pre cap number. Since I was planning on working up with the Slingshot. Upper body was telling me NO.
I GOT PISSED:rage: put on the SlingShot and tried the 360 again (video below)

Incline (swiss bar) : 30/3@210 TR 33
Lying Tri Extensions: 30/3 @ 95 TR 32
Band Pullaparts: 5 x 30

Really hate to do it…But on the higher volume days on squat I probably do well using a Buffalo bar again.

1 Like

Dakota pulling today…

1 Like

Deadlift: 15 x 1 @ 70% 45-60 second intervals. Whats messed up with these is by number 15 the CNS is fired up the weight is flying up and Im good for more reps.

One arm DB rows: 30/3 @ 153 TR 30
Kettle swings: 3 x 15 @ SW
Trap Bar Farmer walks : 2 x 50 Ft @ Shit weight :cry: WOW had ZERO strength on these.
Standing Band crunches: 5 x 10
Not sure if the excessive amount of food and Beer for the Holiday might have played a hand on sorta kicking my ass…Because mid way through I tasted barf in the back of my throat…

Strong lift by the pup.

Only thing im not liking is how hes favoring one side on his first rep.

1 Like

I had play it back, but your are correct. It was slight. He just needs a little practice. Videos like this work well to fix flaws.

1 Like

Yeah …since he home until mid August . I will probably keep a close eye on his lifting…since he has a meet in October.

Speed Bench: ( Buffalo Bar) 8 x 3 @ 195 Plus Chains
Standing OHP: : Swiss Bar 155 x 5
Got a wild hair and switched to a standard bar
155 x 5 …damn easy
155 x 8 …damn easy
another wild hair 205 x 3 …reps still in tank
Yeahhh, probably switch back and drop the Swiss Bar on these since the shoulder is feeling fine.

Nutrual Grip Pull ups: some reps.
Bulldozer laterals: 2 x 10 @ SW
EZ bar curls: 25/3@ SW TR 26
Alternate DB Curls: 20/2 @ SW TR 18

I saw this and thought of your pound.

2 Likes