Bulldog: Rebuilding the Old Dog

LOL , oh I knew it was coming…it was just a matter of when it would hit me hard. At some point Im going to have to re evaluate a few things once I get the three items I mentioned above in order.

1 Like

Brother, a life without thorough self evaluation and insight isn’t worth living. Loving the pain isn’t always fun but strong it makes one. You’re a tough son of a gun and one to learn from.

I think that’s about the best reply one can get on here.

1 Like

I might not go that far…

Thinking at the moment of taking a alternate rotational approach regarding intensity and volume at the moment.On certain movements using a heavy light approach. As in one week being heavier or at least higher intensity and the next week lower intensity with more volume… Right now just weighing the pros and cons at the moment of such a approach.

1 Like

this pick would be a good representative of the hole I probably have dug for myself recovery wise at the moment… going to be a bitch to fill it back in.

1 Like

Awww… that’s not too bad. It will just take a little time.

Not too worried…just need to make some slight adjustments and pull my ass out of the hole i dug for myself.

1 Like

It could always be worse, you could be too stupid to listen… :laughing:
There are a bunch on here that seem to be eat up with that shit.

1 Like

@ChickenLittle found a old pic you might find interesting… give you three guesses who this farm boy is.

1 Like

Don’t you wish you were that young again, but know what you know now… :wink:
Love those bib overalls.
Where was this taken? I mean what state. Looks Iowa.

Indiana… on are family farm.

1 Like

Does your family still farm?

sadly no…the farm was made into a corporation by my grandfather. My aunts and uncle where getting older and decided it was time to sell 18 years ago.

Too bad. So many of them have gone that route.

1 Like

I was listening but not fully…until my body said " Fucker Im getting ready to hurt you"
At any rate already forcing myself to get more sleep along with upping some key nutrients plus a slight tweak on the intensity on certain movements.

1 Like

Dakota crushed his first week of peaking for his Meet …four more weeks of training remaining. Need to do some minor tweaking to his squat form.

1 Like

We’re all rooting for him. You too. That picture really looks like Indiana…

Thanks…if im correct and programmed him properly little SOB should be crushing Pr’s on all his second attempts at his meet.

CAUSE OR EFFECT??

Ill be damned if im not coming down with a slight case of the FLU chest congestion …nausea and fatigue.Hit me like a Brick today…
Big question is what I was feeling last week was me actually being under recovered or the starting signs of this damn bug. Or have i gotten this bug because im slightly under recovered and my immune system was primed to catch something ?