Bulldog: Leaning out the Old Dog

Yeah Ive seen this video before…I agree with allot of his points. But I could add a few cons to what hes saying.

1 Like

Finally got to talk to the Doc regarding my MRI results… Diagnoses just inflammation. Hip joint…Si Joint …muscle…tendons and ligaments Health as HELL!!! No signs of arthritis , Health cartilage no sign of deformation in the actual hip joint no tendon tears no NOTHING… Ill be damned!

1 Like

Er, geatful not damned. Glad for ya.

Ok, slightly grateful…but annoyed.

The old truck isn’t totalled yet, you just have to adjust the alignment a little.

1 Like

LOL…sorta. Just shocked that they didnt find anything structurally wrong. Spent allot of $$ on a MRI just to find out everything was nice and pretty. On a good note its almost cleared up from me doing jack and shit for the past 2 or 3 weeks,

Yippy it FOOTBALL season … Youngest had his first VJ game this week.

To avoid any confusion …I refer to him as TAZ not to be confused with his older Brother Bullpup

Well dropped off Dakota off at school to start his Freshman year of college . Wife held it together until we pulled out of the parking lot and the wet works began. On a funny note my wife put together a care package from home for him I through in a pregnancy test, ( sort of as a reminder of what to avoid) Hes staying in a coed dorm and as we was moving him in I notice a few young ladies sizing him up.

2 Likes

Nice pic, Bulldog.

I’m sure more than a few young ladies will be sizing him up! I hope he loves his college experience. I know it will be quite the adjustment for you and your wife.

Lets hope a few wont size him up too MUCH … if you know what I mean :cold_sweat:

More for my wife than myself… I now have to pick up on the chores he was doing.

Great picture. We dropped our son off two and a half weeks ago. I was surprised how well we both held it together. With the three day weekend coming up he wants to come home for a couple days. It will be nice to have him at home again. Good luck to your boy.

My wife could have been worse… at the moment i think it helps her that hes either been texting or calling her several times a day since we dropped him off. heck hes called me twice just yesterday one time was to go over his lifting while he is there.Funny thing is hes now closer to me distance wise from my place of work. At the moment hes only 17 miles from me during the day. Hes already has it planned that I will pick him up this Friday and bring him home once I get off of work.

Got back under the bar today… YIPPY was able to get a very tight and solid set up on bench with out the sensation that I was being impelled through my right hip. Thank GOD , apparently letting it all rest payed off…Knock on wood.

Bench: Bunch of warm up sets

4 x 2@300
300 x 10… was feeling damn good probably could have grinded out a few more without them looking like total shit.

Buffalo Bar Bench : 3 x 5 @ 170 …even though this is suppose to only be a assistance movement the weight is probably a good 50 lbs or so too light for a positive training effect

Seated BTNP: 2 x 12 @ SW

Like I mention no discomfort in the hip only some slight tightness in my lower back which was nothing. Well Wednesday I guess we will see what squats will do to my old ass.

Yay! Bulldog, glad you ass is better.

yeah noting worst than a busted Ass…will see if im out of the woods after I squat Wednesday.

R.I.P

I’m glad that:

• your injuries are nothing serious an/or permanent.
  • Dakota killed it at his meet.
  • Your wife hasn’t killed you in her grief.

Sorry I been gone so long.

DUDE!

1 Like

yeah but I think the bill for the MRI might hurt like hell

Honestly , not as well as we hoped

Oh that might happen sooner than one might think… me stupidly making a joke about some Senior Coed making him into a man might have sign my death warrant

i know your type…love them and leave them :cry:

When your kid grows up to do something great, all the followers of your log will feel like they were a part of it!

Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing?