T Nation

Old T Level 247...... New T Level 273

I am the strongest I have ever been and am 31. I eat paleo so I get plenty of cholesterol. My sex drive is fine and I get erections in the morning. Very hairy and bald up top.

I have none of the “symptoms” of having low T…but I have the question of even though I don’t have any symptoms should I think about some supplementation for my low T?

[quote]bperwien wrote:
I am the strongest I have ever been and am 31. I eat paleo so I get plenty of cholesterol. My sex drive is fine and I get erections in the morning. Very hairy and bald up top.

I have none of the “symptoms” of having low T…but I have the question of even though I don’t have any symptoms should I think about some supplementation for my low T?
[/quote]

Troll?

no you shouldn’t look to supplement it, but more tests might be in order to make sure that you don’t have any upcoming issues (DHT, E2, TSH, cortisol, D25-OH)

No troll here. Just a person wondering if I should think about doing something about a low T level when I don’t have any symptoms.

I do have an autoimmune system issue. I have psoriatic arthitis and take Enbrel for it but I have not seen anything over enbrel and T level.

No symptoms = no issue…go about living your life