Old School Cycle...

Im planning to do a cycle using some old school thoughts…Im just gonna give it a shot to see what happens…

300mg Deca wk
500mg Test Enanthate wk
30 mg D-Bol ED
50 mg Clomid ED every other week

This was brought up during the what would you stack if you could thread…
I got to thinking and decided what the hell lets see what it could do…
The AAS Bunny paid me a visit and brought me what I needed so now Im plotting…

—Im thinking that the clomid cycle one week on, one week off will be effective without some of the problems that were brought up about taking it throughout the whole cycle…Any Thoughts on this concept?—

I will be starting in about 2 weeks and will post stats on start day and finish to see what happens…

id run the clomid throughout personally. and do you plan to pyramid and taper like they did in the old days too?

LOL P-dog.

I’d run the Clomid straight through as well, or even better, Adex or Nolva. (But Clomid will be fine.)

P-Dog…Im gonna Try ether a standered Pyramid Or a Inverted Pyramid…Not sure yet thats why I didn’t say yet…Im also looking at an old book called “Science of Bodybuilding” it has an interesting cocept about starting at the peak staying there for about 4 weeks and then stepping down gradually keeping the cycle less than 8 weeks…Supposedly at these moderate dosages and a short cycle its supposed to put a minimal amount of stress on your bodies own chemistry…Clomid through out sounds good too…

bro, i dont have a problem with the drugs you are using, but please please do not pyramid or taper yopur dosages. it is a major waste of gear.

do a search on the topic.

I was joking dude…I caught where you were going with it and I wanted to play along…(Thats why the book was thrown in I was waiting for something on that too…No takers thoug :frowning: )Just gonna stay at those dosages…
My main concern was the Clomid…Thanks for the advise P-DOG…

lmao! dont forget to front load.