Old Powder and an Old Man

I have a couple questions. First are there any old guys like me that use and also have a scrip for test from the doctor because of a low natural test level. Mine is in the 200 range so I am prescribed 200mg of test every other week. During my last cycle of prop and tren ace I continued to get the shots per my scrip.

Should I do this next time or keep getting my scrip filled and save it for a cycle that includes test e. Second I have a 5 year old sealed package of prop powder. Will it still be good?

If it were me, I’d still use the powder unless something looked significantly off with it.

As far the way your doctor has your TRT set up, it certainly does not sound like it is ideal. What do you mean be “every other week?” Do you mean that you receive 200mg of test from the pharmacist every other week, or that you get a single shot of test enanthate every other week? I hope it is not the latter. I’m certainly not the best guy to inform you on matters related to TRT (the guys in the Over 35 forum could help a lot more), but I know enough to tell you that you should be injecting test enth at the very least twice a week and, since I’m talking about it, your test prop should be shot at least EOD and the tren ace ED for stable blood levels of hormone.

And yes, stay on the test e even while cycling. Much easier to keep everything simple that way.

change your hrt shots to 50 mg twice weekly…this will yield the same total amount but will make a HUGE and i mean HUGE difference in how you feel. STRONGLY suggest you talk to ksman over in the over35 forum. Always keep you hrt and if you feel you have to cycle A(i have heard people do this) here is what i would typically do.

consider day 1 your blood draw day and you have labhs every 12 weeks (i don;t know but you can adjust accordingly)

ok day 1 labs…day 2 your cycle starts. i would use short acting drugs , tren/test prop / mast prop / NPP etc. also most orals ok. I like 4 weeks to get back to normal before lans so that gives you 8 weeks to hit it hard. a very siimple plan that i have heard works well.

weeks 1-4 an oral (usually dbol) 30-50 mg daily
weeks 1-8 short acting inject (i like test prop/mast or test prop/tren if you can tolerate) 100-200mg daily

pct is non-existant since you are on hrt anyway, you just drop all but the hrt ride out the last 4 weeks , have your blood draws…and repeat

re-reading this it appears you doctor has you come in for the shots? thats crap…tell him you want to handle the shots…
thats the whole reason they do the every other week crap…convenience…however doctors have managed to convence themselves that it is the best way to do it…they are SADLY mistaken. just ell him your are comfortable doing the shots…don’t even try to convince him about chaging the protocol, if he says he wants to controlt eh amount you take just say “well if i start taking too much it will be obvious because i will require script refills too often”. there is no reason for you to have to drive to the doctor for a damn shot (obviously you can handle it)

I did convince them to let me do the shots at home about 1 year ago. I get a scrip with 4 refills because my Insurance will only let me get 2 single ml bottles at a time (28 days worth). I will try the half ml every week and extend the cycle up to 4 weeks before my next blood test. I was giving myself 8 weeks before. I will also go ahead and mix the powder. Thanks again every one.

[quote]morepain wrote:
change your hrt shots to 50 mg twice weekly…this will yield the same total amount but will make a HUGE and i mean HUGE difference in how you feel. STRONGLY suggest you talk to ksman over in the over35 forum. Always keep you hrt and if you feel you have to cycle A(i have heard people do this) here is what i would typically do.

consider day 1 your blood draw day and you have labhs every 12 weeks (i don;t know but you can adjust accordingly)

ok day 1 labs…day 2 your cycle starts. i would use short acting drugs , tren/test prop / mast prop / NPP etc. also most orals ok. I like 4 weeks to get back to normal before lans so that gives you 8 weeks to hit it hard. a very siimple plan that i have heard works well.

weeks 1-8 short acting inject (i like test prop/mast or test prop/tren if you can tolerate) 100-200mg daily

pct is non-existant since you are on hrt anyway, you just drop all but the hrt ride out the last 4 weeks , have your blood draws…and repeat

[/quote] My bad 50 mg twice a week. What about OT as my oral. I love that shit.

I am a Nurse, and in my opinion the Prop powder will be fine.

[quote]flzhj7 wrote:

[quote]morepain wrote:

[/quote] My bad 50 mg twice a week. What about OT as my oral. I love that shit.
[/quote]

Should be fine…your hrt response (in terms of feeling good) is about to skyrocket, that every other week crap is so outdated that knowledgeable guys use it as a measuring stick to know whether or not their doctor is a moron. The ONLY reason this protocol ever existed was needle phobic pattients combined with doctors not wanting to be inconvenienced.

Just got my latest blood work and new scrip from the doc. I am going to the every week injections. All my previous blood tests always fell during the week after my injection and my level ran around 750. This one was on the day before my injection, so 13 days after my last injection and the proof is in the results. My level this time was 354. The doc didnt seem to concerned WTF. I guess they should touch on that a little more in school. But then again their probably tought AAS are bad.

Don’t you mean twice a week injections?

yes twice a week