Old Posts....

I haven’t been on here for a while so maybe im missing something, but why are all these super old posts bumped to the top?

Bump.

[quote]print wrote:
Bump.[/quote]

ha!

I’ve noitced that a lot too. What I’ve noticed even more of though is that someone posts a new topic and get ridiculed for not searching for where it’s already been posted. Or if he does the work to find it in an older post, he gets his balls busted for bumping old threads.

Seems like a double standard. Doesn’t really matter, this has probably been posted before.

Because people are goddamn pretards.

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
I’ve noitced that a lot too. What I’ve noticed even more of though is that someone posts a new topic and get ridiculed for not searching for where it’s already been posted. Or if he does the work to find it in an older post, he gets his balls busted for bumping old threads.

Seems like a double standard. Doesn’t really matter, this has probably been posted before.[/quote]

lol I noticed that too. And then ‘fuck you for crying like a bitch’ for creating a post about anything.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:

Seems like a double standard. Doesn’t really matter, this has probably been posted before.[/quote]

lol I noticed that too. And then ‘fuck you for crying like a bitch’ for creating a post about anything.

[/quote]

Lol. Oh T-Nation

https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/pulling_up_old_threads