Old Photoshop Thread - Neck Guy?

I’ve not been around for quite a few years, but I was reminiscing with a friend about the Rate my physique thread a long time ago.

Some guy posted his progress but it was noted that his neck at pretty long. A photoshop thread of about 20 pages ensued; everything from pictures of tortoises to hoola hoops around the neck.

I need to find this thread!

Thanks.

[quote]Wishful Acting wrote:
I’ve not been around for quite a few years, but I was reminiscing with a friend about the Rate my physique thread a long time ago.

Some guy posted his progress but it was noted that his neck at pretty long. A photoshop thread of about 20 pages ensued; everything from pictures of tortoises to hoola hoops around the neck.

I need to find this thread!

Thanks.[/quote]

Google search “dick neck”

Good times

Good times

Google “Jezebel” & “Estrogen Nation” for you and your fellow bitches. Great place to hang out, point fingers and nag.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Google “Jezebel” & “Estrogen Nation” for you and your fellow bitches. Great place to hang out, point fingers and nag.[/quote]

Dang, you’re in a foul mood lately.

Google “Jezebel” & “Estrogen Nation” for you and your fellow bitches. Great place to hang out, point fingers and nag.[/quote]

that escalated quickly.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

that escalated quickly.[/quote]

He was drivethroughhero in a past life.

It originated here:

Shortly after, we got trolled here on T-Nation.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Drivethruhero#myForums/thread/2321491/0

Took almost half the page on tnation for someone to comment on his dick neck, haha.

Wasn’t their an animated video someone made about him?

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
Took almost half the page on tnation for someone to comment on his dick neck, haha.

Wasn’t their an animated video someone made about him?[/quote]

Too good. How did I miss that. Phalic skin tissues lol “oh dude your neck goes on forever” lollllllllllll.