T Nation

Old Lady Syndrome. Why Does it Happen?


#1

So as I get older, I see women getting older too. Their personality and style of dress changes. Instead of mini skirts, they start wearing high heels, longer dresses, and pantyhose. Along with carrying around a hand purse. Reminding me so much of an "Old Lady"

Even when they go use the restroom the scent after they poop is of an older lady.

Why?


#2

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#3

because women age like milk, while men age like wine.


#4

You cannot be a real person. You just can’t.


#5

Old ladies get laid more when they hide the old lady skin under the pantyhose. They dress like that to get penis.


#6

[quote]Aggv wrote:
because women age like milk, while men age like wine. [/quote]

Speak for yourself. I age like whiskey.


#7

pantyhose…

I love stockings…


#8

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
pantyhose…

I love stockings…

[/quote]

Yes.


#9

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
pantyhose…

I love stockings…

[/quote]

Yes.
[/quote]

Especially with the little garter clips.


#10

What does old lady poop smell like?


#11

[quote]orion wrote:
What does old lady poop smell like?[/quote]

poop…


#12

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
pantyhose…

I love stockings…

[/quote]

Yes.
[/quote]

Especially with the little garter clips.[/quote]

Yes.


#13

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
What does old lady poop smell like?[/quote]

poop…[/quote]

Nooooo…

Apparently it has a quite distinct smell, as opposed to nubile nymphs poop that smells of unicorns and rainbows…and hope!


#14

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
What does old lady poop smell like?[/quote]

poop…[/quote]

Nooooo…

Apparently it has a quite distinct smell, as opposed to nubile nymphs poop that smells of unicorns and rainbows…and hope![/quote]

Can’t say I’ve ever smelled hope scented poop before…


#15

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
What does old lady poop smell like?[/quote]

poop…[/quote]

Nooooo…

Apparently it has a quite distinct smell, as opposed to nubile nymphs poop that smells of unicorns and rainbows…and hope![/quote]

Can’t say I’ve ever smelled hope scented poop before…[/quote]

Poop is hope for some people.


#16

You guys know Old Lady smell when they are in the bathroom. Its very distinct.

Also why do they have blue hair? Fuck.


#17

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
What does old lady poop smell like?[/quote]

poop…[/quote]

Nooooo…

Apparently it has a quite distinct smell, as opposed to nubile nymphs poop that smells of unicorns and rainbows…and hope![/quote]

Can’t say I’ve ever smelled hope scented poop before…[/quote]

You are obviously not a poop smelling connaisseur like OP.


#18

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Can’t say I’ve ever smelled hope scented poop before…[/quote]

:slight_smile:


#19

[quote]orion wrote:
What does old lady poop smell like?[/quote]
Creep


#20

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Can’t say I’ve ever smelled hope scented poop before…[/quote]

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

Lol, touche