Old Biotest Euphoric Product?

I hope I don’t get bashed for the question, but I remember several years ago(I think), Biotest was discussing the possibility of a pseudo-recreational supp. I believe the intent was to get a euphoric (or whatever) feeling without the calories of alcohol, side effects of other rec. drugs. I know there was a split with some saying this was stupid and others waiting impatiently.

Was there every any further discussion of this? Or was the idea scrapped?

Thanks for the help,

mrcold

I think that is Spike you are talking about.

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
I think that is Spike you are talking about.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Spike…and if it was, they fell way short of their intended results.

Thanks for the reply, maybe I just dreamt it up.

Sounds like GHB.

[quote]mrcold wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Spike…and if it was, they fell way short of their intended results.

[/quote]

If I remember correctly, the original idea eventually became Spike.

I think they did a pretty good job, Spike definitely puts me in a type of euphoric state. I’m just really happy, alert, and feel compelled to do anything and everything I can fit into the day. You can’t ask for much more out of a stimulant.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
mrcold wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:

I think they did a pretty good job, Spike definitely puts me in a type of euphoric state. I’m just really happy, alert, and feel compelled to do anything and everything I can fit into the day. You can’t ask for much more out of a stimulant.[/quote]

Spike makes me horny.

Spike Shooters seem to always improve my mood and do everything they’re advertised to do-and then some.

Spike makes the fairies come out from under my bed and sing show tunes with me while i’m traveling to jupiter…

…nah but it does make me horny. :slight_smile:

The girl just to the right of this post makes me horny!

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
The girl just to the right of this post makes me horny![/quote]

i second that. JE is sooooooo sexy. i’d probably sell my kidney to smell that thong. just sayin…

[quote]matathedestroyer wrote:
sniper1 wrote:

i second that. JE is sooooooo sexy. i’d probably sell my kidney to smell that thong. just sayin…[/quote]

perve

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
mrcold wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:

I think they did a pretty good job, Spike definitely puts me in a type of euphoric state. I’m just really happy, alert, and feel compelled to do anything and everything I can fit into the day. You can’t ask for much more out of a stimulant.

Spike makes me horny.

[/quote]

After this evening, I concur. A female friend of mine that I was never really attracted to before made me feel funny in my pants, big time.

A while back I remember reading a post by TC saying that that product never materialized. They couldn’t get it up to Biotest standards. I don’t believe the current Spikes related but don’t hold me to that. Also I know Brock Strasser was working on that product and I believe he jumped ship some time back.

[quote]DSQ98 wrote:
A while back I remember reading a post by TC saying that that product never materialized. They couldn’t get it up to Biotest standards. I don’t believe the current Spikes related but don’t hold me to that. Also I know Brock Strasser was working on that product and I believe he jumped ship some time back. [/quote]

Brock Strasser is Bruce Kneller. The guy busted for steroids and illegal possession of firearms.

I think he was better with Biotest. Biotest’s old products kill Gaspari’s new ones.

TC mentioned him a while ago. I dont think in a very fond light either. lol

[quote]dalejohnson wrote:
matathedestroyer wrote:
sniper1 wrote:

i second that. JE is sooooooo sexy. i’d probably sell my kidney to smell that thong. just sayin…

perve[/quote]

i’m just sayin what everyone is thinkin…

i will no longer high jack*

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
DSQ98 wrote:
A while back I remember reading a post by TC saying that that product never materialized. They couldn’t get it up to Biotest standards. I don’t believe the current Spikes related but don’t hold me to that. Also I know Brock Strasser was working on that product and I believe he jumped ship some time back.

Brock Strasser is Bruce Kneller. The guy busted for steroids and illegal possetion of firearms.

I think he was better with Biotest. Biotest’s old products kill Gaspari’s new ones.

TC mentioned him a while ago. I dont think in a very fond light either. lol[/quote]

“Brock” never developed a single supplement for Biotest.

He would just read a few research papers and then try to kitchen-sink a “supplement” together with little rhyme or reason.

[quote]TC wrote:

“Brock” never developed a single supplement for Biotest.

He would just read a few research papers and then try to kitchen-sink a “supplement” together with little rhyme or reason.[/quote]

Wow, the things you learn. Thanks for chiming in TC.

He mentioned at one time (on another board) that he was behind the old T2 and M, and helped Bill Roberts design 4-AD-EC and MAG-10.

[quote]mrcold wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:

[/quote]

No, I think you are correct. It was supposed to be called Euphoria, if I’m not mistaken.

[quote]T Ham wrote:
mrcold wrote:
jdrannin1 wrote:

No, I think you are correct. It was supposed to be called Euphoria, if I’m not mistaken.[/quote]

Thanks, at least I know I’m not completely crazy now…or at least I wasn’t in this instance. Oh well…I was just hopeful. Biotest has had some outstanding products, and I was hoping this one would be one of em.

I also hoped that since TC WAS READING THE THREAD, HE MIGHT COMMENT… nudge, nudge

You are also right in thinking they’ve said the idea was scrapped. I think because it worked in theory, but when you mixed everything together, it didn’t work as well as they hoped.

I’m (we are all) hoping this isn’t the case for Surge Workout Fuel, Anaconda, and the Low-Stim HOT-ROX. Although I’m sure there are tons more that they never even mentioned.
Because even if these products don’t work as well as they possibly could, like all other Biotest products, having something that works decently (for the price) is better than nothing at all.