Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

Well at least I was able to distract you to get them done :slight_smile:

That’s code for making progress, well done

1 Like

I just have to share one more ridiculous story before I end this log.

I went to the recluse’s house Thursday. Now, understand this guy is 3 cans short of a six pack. Very eccentric, so there is no telling what condition things will we in when you get there. As usual, he forgets I’m that coming, so he isn’t prepared. Now he is rushing around a bit, but to my surprise, things aren’t too bad. (The last time was tragic.) He is a widower and last month he tells me he is dating a lady. This month he is engaged! WHAT? Dumbfounded, I offer my congratulations. (Just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.) He is a famous painter and has finally finished this huge painting. Now, I have to deal with working around this, because it is just propped up on the couch in living room. I don’t even want to touch it. He then tells me he has lost his car keys, and to be on the look out for them. Okay. Finally he heads out the door. Thank God!
I work for a while and go out to take a break. I round the corner of the garage and there is a big black snake, 5-6 foot long, heading towards me. He is just a coach whip, so I scare him off. I eat lunch and head back in. I get to the gate and notice a small black bag on the ground. Thinking it might be the keys, I pick it up and go inside. It’s heavy but doesn’t feel like keys. I open the bag and extract the contents. Nope! Not keys! It’s a ladies diamond encrusted Rolex. Really??? Who da hell leaves/ drops a freaking diamond encrusted Rolex out in the yard? I call him and tell him I found it, so he won’t be freaking out when he can’t find it. He says, " Oh, I thought I had brought that with me." Clearly he had already missed it, but didn’t seem concerned. I would have been concerned. Okay, freaking out. You gonna tell me you lost a fucking Rolex and can’t buy 409? Comet? Floor cleaner? A new mop? I should have left it out in the yard for the snake. He would be stylin and profilin with that thing around his neck. Crazy. Just bat shit crazy.

2 Likes

@ one of these days I’ll fine my lats… they have to be in there somewhere…

I have thought this many, many times. Ugh. Frustrating.

Try putting one hand on the opposinng lat and just flexing it. Do this a lot. I think that’s the best thing you can do to just get them firing, get your brain to “find them.”

1 Like

Dang, Dave and I could’ve bank rolled a nice road trip with that watch!

Call next time;(

1 Like

Thanks PP. I am going to try that.

1 Like

He is extremely lucky you found the watch instead of some stranger. He is supposed to reward you for that although I know you aren’t looking for one. It is the proper and decent thing to do. Hell I would give you a tip if you found my $85 stainless steel Guess watch under the same conditions.

Just in case you are thinking I must be well off with the Guess watch and all, I have had it for over 5 years.

1 Like

I don’t expect anything, but maybe a sincere Thank you would have been appropriate.
I have not purchased any jewellery in years, but have some from my past. Judging by the sheer number, and quality of diamonds on the watch, I could have built a whole new gym…lol His attitude has changed drastically in the last two months. I never like being talked down to. He is going to keep on till he gets the lecture on intelligence versus knowledge. I could give a shit less where the Oscar Meyer Weiner theme song was first released. He has a degree in education, science teacher in fact, let’s talk about Hadron collider and sub atomic particles, not Oscar Meyer weiners.

1 Like

Bravo on your honesty in returning the watch, and screw the owner’s lack of civility.

1 Like

Umm. Where are you these days?

Just wandering around aimlessly.

1 Like

I see it’s still the Animal Kingdom in here. They must like you.

.Yes we want more vids from your gym, not that I can talk. I hate filming.

2 Likes