Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

Thanks Z man! Imma trying :grinning:

Good Grief, what a story! Those little a-holes. So what if you went all Godzilla on them, smashing up their city.

Burn’em all CL, every dam one of them.

Damn straight! I lost my glasses in the assault.

Finally get home to our house and the A/C ain’t working… :joy: :joy: :joy:

Dam lady; hope things clear up around there.

No worries. It will pass. Second time the big one over heated. Thankfully the old one was easy to get to. My lil dude doesn’t like no a/c. And truthfully neither do I. All fixed up for now. Tomorrow’s another day. Did I mention the heat index aas only 110 today?

I think my left hand might be a little swollen…

Maybe a little…

Hope that gets better quickly!

Yeah me too! I have two jobs tomorrow. One of them is weedeating… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My lil fude said Steven Universe has healing spit, so he spit on it to make better. Lol.

1 Like

Hope that hand looks and feels much better this morning.

Thanks Dave. It’s only slightly bigger…lol couple days it’ll be good as new. Well, maybe not new, cause new was a long time ago. :wink:

Oh my gosh! Your hand looks terrible. The adventures in this log. Snakes and stings. Hey – there’s a log title in there somewhere!

Lol… I am thinking maybe at this point I could have my own reality show. I have NEVER seen them nest in the ground like that. Crazy.

Crazy is right! You poor thing, no good deed goes unpunished as they say. Hope you feel better.

Thanks MT! Hahahhaaaa…that about sums it up. Made me laugh!

9/9/16
WU= BW Squat 5-10 didn’t count.

1x4/115
1x4/115
1x3/125
1x1/135
1x2/135
3x3/115

It all felt heavy and nothing tight. In my defense though, I still have quite a bit of swelling from the “incident”

Will try to figure out how to upload a video on YouTube. May or may not happen. Have never done it before.

One of the 3x3/115 sets. Can’t remember which one. They were all ugly. All of them I tell ya!

Whatever: - YouTube

Cool pic! I’ll check the vid when I can, but good for you , posting it and all.

1 Like

Are you in a tent? Hardcore set up there, I need a gym like that. It’s kind of Mad Max (the original, not that crappy new one) meets Hellraiser. You have to squat in some leather for us.

OMG! I am laughing too hard to type. It’s not easy being me. But, definitely agree with description. The leathers don’t fit anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I live in the middle nowhere. The closet gym would be 150 mile round trip. So, I started with some 5lb dumbbells and this is where I’m at now. It’s not a tent. It’s a metal framed building, I originally built as greenhouse out industrial shelving material. So, the sides are enclosed with plastic. I lost my job in 2009 and this is all my broke ass has to work with…lol
Edit: It’s like everything else in my life, it’s a work in progress. Hell, I never thought I would make it this far.

1 Like

9/10/16 testing the waters

BP
1x4/65
1x4/70
1x3/75
1x1/80 PR!
0x1/85 epic fail on 2 attempts

Was horribly disappointed yesterday. Went back over it to figure out what went wrong. Got it! I lowered the brackets on my rack by 4 inches. I have been tip toeing out. Didn’t think a few inches would make any difference. That’s what I get for thinking. I never really straightened up. Duh! Just a learning curve. Nothing that can’t be fixed. I was in a hurry and not focusing. That’s how we learn. Since I did manage 135 again. I am going to set that as my max for the next three cycles. And my BP 80. DL At 180. Then go from there.
I didn’t come this far, to only get this far. :wink:
Back on tbe bootyification train tonite.

1 Like