Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

8/28/16 Day 28
BPAs 20,20,10,20,20,10

No lifting today but I did get mom’s mower running, saved a baby rabbit, lost one :cry: and beat a snake out a bush, with a 2 foot piece if 1x4. Yeah, that’s what she handed me. WHAT? I don’t even like to get that close to one. What was she thinking? It was not venomous, but still. Yuk!

Those last 2 posts above= a pretty full day!! (pun included of course).

Your snake stories put me to shame.

I was taking bags of trash out of a garbage can yesterday and spied a thin black snake in the bottom. I squealed and dropped the bag. Closer inspection revealed it was some belt from a car engine. I’m such a pussy.

1 Like

Oh I’m not trying to be brave. I hate them and pretty much scared to death by them. And if anybody tells you they don’t jump when they see one, they’re just liars! Lol

1 Like

This seems appropriate here.

I knew I could count on you Tom. And yes, Indiana Jones sums up my attitude about snakes perfectly. My greatest fear is finding a whole wod of the them all slithering over each other like in the Raiders Of the Lost Ark. Ugh! Or maybe where they slice the big one open in The Temple of Doom, and all the little came out. “Give me your hat”

8/29/16 Day 29
BPAs 5x20
Almost there!

yup, almost to the starting line !..

You sure know how to motivate!

8/30/16

Wu= BP 1x10/45

BP
1x5/55
1x5/65
1x1/75
1x1/75
1x2/75
1x1/75
1x5/65
3x4/65

Finally got some leg drive on these puppys. I must be a slow learner.

I never quite nailed leg drive. But then again I’m a bodybuilder so I guess I don’t have to care…

Ha, Leg drive is everything!

Plant your heels and pop your hips. That is all there is to leg drive. Well it has to be done at the proper time but you get the basic idea. :grinning:

Couldn’t quite get the heels down but definitely felt using the toes. My bench is too high to plant my heels, so… I do the best I can with what I have to work with. Thank you!

Imma working on it! Surely by now, you have figured out I an idiot!

Ah ok so this is where you are. It used to be easier to identify peeps and their logs, or could just be me.

1 Like

8/30/16 DAY 30!
Yippy! I made it! TahDah!
BPAs 4x25

I am thinking it might take 30,000 instead of 3,000 to make me sexy… uh no, probably not. I’m never gonna get to flex like D :tired_face:

Awesome job kid, now on to bootyfied…

Thanks OG. You too! I reread the bootyfication thing last nite. Can we do the squats in the morning, and the hip thrusts in the evening or would it be better to do them together?

Squats? Did I hear squats?

1 Like