Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

Are you always this jumpy? Highstrung might be an understatement.

Hi ChickenLittle! I just saw you here. Very nice to see other women lifting!

I didn’t see the original creatine reference. I’m not a big supplement person, but creatine is an exception. It’s cheap, well researched as to safety, effective in women, and it made all my lifts go up.

As for strength vs hypertrophy, if you are progressive about doing more reps or adding weight, you’ll get stronger over time with either approach. There’s not a real right or wrong here, unless you want to be competitively strong as fast as possible, then stick to a PLing program. Otherwise, you’re building a foundation either way. I cycle back and forth in terms of goals.

2 Likes

It’s Sass right?..your sassing me?

Fine then, you go right ahead.

Hi PowerPuff! Thanks for stopping by. I am giving the creatine another try and this time everything seems to be clicking, time will tell.

Long story short… I was fat and strong, then skinny and weak, now I want to be somewhere in between and strong. If one more person says, " you’re too skinny" they are getting it! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Okay, I will. The good news is… if I am NOT sassing you, we are not friends. I do hope you understand, I mean no harm. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I appreciate your help.

1 Like

Yes, yes, yes…of course I do.

And I AM a bit edgy. Taking it easy before my meet, lack of hard training to calm me down…Idle Hands you know!?!

Does anyone else think that z-man and CL seem like the boy and girl in high school who are always flirting but won’t even admit they are friends, let alone that they like each other?

…or is it just my creative imagination

1 Like

Oh THIS guy now…jeez.

I’m going with creative imagination. Of course, I have a dirty mind and it’s probably best NOT to dicuss what goes on in MY imagination. For Z’s sake. He’s already accused me of stalking him, from nearly a 1000 miles away. :joy:

No one is edgy other then @Edgy. The Red Hair Viking Plunderer of TN.

1 Like

So obviously you have skillz…

Oh honey! I have skills :wink:

You have already taunted me with your cooking skillz.

Watch out, I have no problem taking a road trip south, lol. :wink:

It always starts out fun and games until one of us ends up back in the hospital…lol

I was just there!

I have been in a hospital now a total of 2 months now in my life.

At least the food has gotten a lot better!

1 Like

Nice new avatar pic, btw. You’re deltoids look good.

Oh well, thank you. I can’t take a selfie for shit. Pictures are proof that I have perfected resting bitch face!

1 Like

7/228/16

Wu= walk/run
10 Bridges
10 Goblet squats
Jumping around

DL
1x5/115
1x165

Don’t even. Just can’t get my blood pumping this morning. Pulled the 115s and then slapped on other plates and thought, man this feels heavy this morning. Uh…yeah… that’s because it was…lol Grabbed the wrong plates. I did pull it out of the hole though! One of my partners was out there spotting me this morning. Will try again when I get home this aftetnoon.

1 Like

Well that didn’t go as planned. Sjirt day became looonnggg day. That’s okay. Not going to freak out. Will just pick up the pulls Sat. See, that ain’t so difficult.

the sad part is I think that chicken’s legs are bigger than mine!