Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

Girls gotta do, whata girls gotta do. Don’t be skeered! We will still love you, even when we get stronger than you…lmao.

Upload them to youtube, then put int the link here.

That allows you to disable them from being viewed here, if the need arises.

Not sure YouTube is ready for that!

There is a lot worse out there on youtube then you doing deadlifts, lol

Lol… you haven’t seen my deadlifts!

Exhibit A. This guy doing deadlifts/

1 Like

You asked for it…

I saw him and his friends deadlifting down in Dallas.

They were arguing over if they were bulking or cutting that week.

Oh and to get really big biceps you just punch them to make them swell. Do it enough times and teh swelling stays after the bruises fade.

1 Like

Okay, I hope it’s not that bad!

Wow! I knew I could count on you to show me the light…lol

1 Like

Didn’t get the assistance stuff in, but did end up packing ALL the plywood people inside in a heated rush to beat the thunderstorm. Close enough. I am going to be in SO much trouble when my son sees this… :anguished:

That took only a couple of seconds. I’m sure I could have found even worse, lol.

Oh thank you! But that’s okay, I trust you.

1 Like

7/26/16
Wu= whatever
BP 1x10/35

1x5/55
1x5/60
1x3/65

DB BP
10x10/40 60sec rest
Chinese row 5x5/60
FP mean 100s /50

Not sure the Chinese row thing is what I need to do. I feel it in my middle back, but I really think I need concentrate on my upper back more. Shrugs ??? Any suggestions?

1 Like

Here you go:

https://www.t-nation.com/training/wanna-grow-gotta-row

1 Like

Thank you. Will have to read this more thoroughly after work. I got to thinking I might need to adjust the angle of the bench. Or, just wait till tomorrow and see what really hurts after the fire quits burning in my chest…lol

She’s, I step away for three days and there’s a backlog of 45 posts. So here’s what I have to say:

• Rant often.
  • I like creatine.
  • I like long hair. For myself. Except I’m bald.
1 Like

Well how in the heck did I do that???..oh right, I’m Creatine Depleted right now:)

Anyway, back to the show.

1 Like

Well, creativity is always nice as Dave has pointed out.

1 Like

Jeez, you just popped up outta nowhere…!