Old, Beginner, Trainwreck

It’s a Passion Flower, it is sexy, not scary!

1 Like

That settles it, I’m a Passion Flower! …wait, what?

I am a free spirit, so I say, " You can be ANY kind of flower you want to be!" Passion it is, because without passion, life would not be worth living. :wink:

Gorgeous flowers! The flowers where I live are subtle. We don’t naturally get the brilliance that you have there.

And passion. Ahh, yessssss.

7/19/16
Wu= sprints
1x10/35

BP
1x5/50
1x5/55
1x5/60
2x5/55

Mission aborted. Got up to the 60 and my left leg cramped up. Walked it off, by the 4 rep on each of the 55s the same thing. Woke at 4am with it seized up. Will get me a half gallon of chocolate milk and see if that doesn’t fix it. If not, I will have to hit the hard stuff, pickle juice. I really hate pickle juice.

Today was just a bust. Started out that way and didn’t get any better. Feel like shit. Just came home early. I cleaned some stuff in garage yesterday for about an hour and a half around 2pm. Just dead heat in there, no breeze what so ever. Had to move a freezer, washer, and dryer. Ended up soaking wet and then had to go inside and do what I went there to do in the first place. Of course the a/c was cranked down, so then I was freezing. I swear she is trying to kill me…lol Think I may have depleated every mineral in my body, especially potassium. Already taken some potassium and drank the chocolate milk, am working on eating a bag of dried apricots. Next is the gatorade. Come on and kick in already. Damn!

Oh! And to top it off I left the door open on gym this morning. Grrrr… last time I did that I found HUGE chicken snake in there when I got home. No telling what in there using my equipment. I can just imagine that possum in there doibg pull downs.

Definitely feel better this morning, despite another leg cramp at 3am. At least it was the right leg this time. The left one is still sore from yesterday’s…lol
Hands and feet are still cold, but at least I’m not sweating. I know I am going to have mow today, so I am going “save” my enegry for that.

I have been on a self hate trip the last few days, and I really need to let that shit go! I told myself I have wasted a couple if years of my life trying to fix something that is permantly broken. I might not be able to undo the damage I have done. I have gotten a lil stronger, but my progress is depressing. Almost ready to give up, then I see something that keeps the ember glowing. Last night, it was a Moonbow. I have never seen one before. Just a reminder, that all things are possible.

If gains were easy, everyone would be walking around shredded. The road to who you want to be is long and full of potholes and hazards.

You will get there. Stay on the road. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t you dare give up!

1 Like

Of course great stuff is possible. Progress is slow and takes longer than seems fair. That is a law of the universe. Improvements are measured in years.

It’s enough to make a guy want to scream in frustration or cry.

But we do it anyway.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the support. I’ll get back on it tomorrow, hopefully. But, I do get discouraged. No real change in 2+ years. It will pass.

1 Like

every bad day of lifting means you are closer to an awesome day! keep on keeping on

2 Likes

@2busy I will see your pancakes, and raise you…
Ranchero porksteaks, rice, jalapeno pepper poppers stuffed with queso fresco, with stewed apricots and dumplings for dessert.Uploading…

1 Like

That sounds good. I made some poppers tonight as well. Different recipe, but still good stuff!

1 Like

I like them stuffed with chicken also. These were good, the last peppers were so hot nobody could eat them…lol

Mine have little heat, after they are seeded.
I put a mix of whipped cream cheese, shredded cheddar, garlic and paprika in them then wrap with a portion of a piece of bacon…bake until the cheese starts to brown. Melt in your mouth good.

Yummy! I have made them with cream cheese, before I found the queso fresco. if you can get it up there it’s worth a try. It holds up better till the bacon gets good.

Next time I am at the store, I will look for it. I am not holding out much hope, though. They have Mexican food here, but nothing like the Tex-Mex you and I would be used to.
It is so weak that I have given up on Mexican food until I can get back down to TX or OK.

Well now I’m hungry… Thanks Ladies!

Lol! I doubt if you are going to find any good tamales up there.